Favorite songs/musics in Dragon Ball ?

What is or are your favorite song(s) or pieces of soundtrack in the anime adaptations of Dragon Ball such as the original Dragon Ball anime, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai and Dragon Ball Super ?

Some of my favorite songs and musics in Dragon Ball Z are Chala-Head-Chala the original opening for Z, Z prologue musics, the Genkidama theme in Z, A super deciding battle for whole planet earth, the fearsome Ginyu Squad and the happy ending theme. While I am not fond of GT I love it's opening theme (Dan Dan) and prologue music. The Ginyu Tokusentai song in Kai is just pure genius and fun. In Super I love Birth of a God (when Goku becomes a Super Saiyan God or when Future Trunks beats Fused Zamasu), Ultimate Battle song, the Power to resist, the Genkidama theme, Jiren's theme and the music when the universes are ressurected.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What is or are your favorite song(s) or pieces of soundtrack in the anime adaptations of Dragon Ball such as the original Dragon Ball anime, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Kai and Dragon Ball Super ?

Some of my favorite songs and musics in Dragon Ball Z are Chala-Head-Chala the original opening for Z, Z prologue musics, the Genkidama theme in Z, A super deciding battle for whole planet earth, the fearsome Ginyu Squad and the happy ending theme. While I am not fond of GT I love it's opening theme (Dan Dan) and prologue music. The Ginyu Tokusentai song in Kai is just pure genius and fun. In Super I love Birth of a God (when Goku becomes a Super Saiyan God or when Future Trunks beats Fused Zamasu), Ultimate Battle song, the Power to resist, the Genkidama theme, Jiren's theme and the music when the universes are ressurected.
Gogeta's theme and Moete Hero personally