Character Discussion Favourite characters?

Who are your faves?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Buddha top 1 is inarguable now. I think that even with all the rest in the roster and all the others I am hyped about, like Qin Shi, Beel, Tesla, no one is gonna come close to Buddha.

Also Zero ain't bad now.

Buddha top 1 is inarguable now. I think that even with all the rest in the roster and all the others I am hyped about, like Qin Shi, Beel, Tesla, no one is gonna come close to Buddha.

Also Zero ain't bad now.
I don't see how Buddha is top 1 lol. He is strong yes, but it's confirmed that Hajun would have won if Zerofuku didn't help Buddha at the end. Buddha's biggest strength is his Future Sight ability and with that he is almost untouchable. However, I'm sure other gods have a way of countering that, because Loki was very well aware of Buddha's abilities and still wanted to fight him. Zeus and Odin are even stronger. Buddha should not be underestimated, but he is not the strongest. He did need help.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I don't see how Buddha is top 1 lol.
Top 1 in my faves list..

but it's confirmed that Hajun would have won if Zerofuku didn't help Buddha at the end.
BTW, Hajun was stated to be beyond the Gods. Now Buddha, who has the power and volund, is stronger than him, ergo, Buddha is actually top 1 as well.

Buddha
Adam
Kojiro
Jack
Brun
Hermes
Hercules

Beelzebub is definitely getting a place on my list. Love his design. The Lord of the Flies.
Making him look like a priest was a great touch. He encouraged evil in others, after all, like how he revived Hajun via Zero. Truly the Priest of Darkness. :steef:
Post automatically merged:

I don't see how Buddha is top 1 lol. He is strong yes, but it's confirmed that Hajun would have won if Zerofuku didn't help Buddha at the end. Buddha's biggest strength is his Future Sight ability and with that he is almost untouchable. However, I'm sure other gods have a way of countering that, because Loki was very well aware of Buddha's abilities and still wanted to fight him. Zeus and Odin are even stronger. Buddha should not be underestimated, but he is not the strongest. He did need help.
Hades already stated that Hajun is >>> most of the Gods. Buddha breezed his way through 8 gods good enough to participate in Ragnarok and Hajun still overwhelmed him. Hajun also destroyed 3 divine weapons (one of them with a casual thrust), whereas even Thor needed the strongest Geirrod ever to break one (just like Shiva had to use his strongest technique to pierce through one). Hajun is pretty strong when you really think about it.

Of the Gods, only Zeus would win against Hajun, and not without pushing his Adamas form to the brink of his limit.

Of Humanity, aside from Buddha, only Adam and Kojiro would stand a chance against Hajun.

Buddha needing a volund against Hajun is no slight to his reputation as Top 1. :kata:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Qin Shi stock rising. Knew he was a GOAT. Hades is mad dope too. Love em both. Deffo on my list.

Might have to ask the mod to edit the poll and add Hades instead of Reginleif for instance. @Natalija could you do it?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
1. Poseidon
2. Hades
3. Buddha
4. Zerofuku
5. Shiva
6. Qin Shi
7. Loki
8. Beelzebub
9. Brunhilde
10. Hermes

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
New list. Some minor changes.

1. The GOAT Buddha

2. Qin Shi Huang

3. Hades

4. Adam

5. Jack

6. Sasaki Kojiro

7. Poseidon

8. Hermes

9. Beelzebub

10. Brunhilde

11. Thor

12. Loki

13. Okita

14. Hrist

15. Aphrodite

16. Eve

17. Randgriz

18. Zerofuku

19. Odin

20. Hlokk

Last edited:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Filler.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Sasparan @ANIKI share your lists. If you want ofc lol.
Post automatically merged:

Need more votes on Hades and Beel.
:finally:

Last edited:
1. Buddha
2. Aphrodite's servants (they have the best job):madmonk:
3. Hercules
4. Jack the Ripper
5. Loki
6. Thor
7. Nostradamus
8. Zeus
9. Adam
10. Ares

I'll wait with the classification of Qin because he have to show more in the future. But he's probably my Number 4. The blinking of Ares was just to good.:steef:

1-Buddha The Goat :optimistic:
2-Hades
3-Hercules
4-Jack
5-Qin Shi Huang
6-Odin
7-Brunhilde (Best girl)
8-Adam
9-Zeus
10-Lu Bu
This list can change but right now they are my GOATS. Cant Wait for round 7.

Also Ares isnt even in the poll. Irrelevant in the polls too. :gokulaugh: