Few proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain change: Will we be keeping the "alwaysdata.net" to it? Because I think something along the lines of worstgen.net or something like that would be a better name, godaddy.com has some avalaible for 99 cents for the first year and in general around 18 dollars a year. Since the community is going off to a pretty nice start it might be better for expansion, unless that is not the aim here (ignore this if it's already being worked on).

Different banner: Is there anybody on the staff that could give a different banner that is wide? It would make the forum look a whole lot neater I think, and possibly match the banner with the light and dark themes of the forum.

And just some questions:

Is the forum being promoted to various one piece communities?
Is there a goal for expanding the forum into a big giant one piece community or is it to keep it tight night small community?

If there are threads already addressing these points and questions, then please kindly delete the thread, though I searched through the threads and didn't see one addressing these points.

- Xione

Bogard

You can't win
About the domain, i'm planning to do that, but not now. There are some technical work and registrations that take a while when doing so, with the google referencing system to take into account as well. So it's already in plan to change it into a shorter one, but not anytime soon. It'd take a while

About the banner, there is already someone i asked doing a new one for the forum

And yes, it's planned to expand it into a giant forum. There are some partners aiming at helping me in it, namely Brago D Ace from youtube, and i'd probably even make a thread about it soon. Would also be great if the users here themselves could help in promoting

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Maybe another proposal...forbidding usage of the word Big-Meme like in Oro Jackson, for the sake of the Character...generally a little stricter handling with character bashing threads which i have seen a couple of em already...

We must remember voice and face communication is majority preferences.

Maybe see holographic forums some day. Maybe its the weed or maybe my passion for forums evolution in my participation of them for 19 years.

I appreciate classic forums like this, it's like dating an elderly lady. You can appreciate the antiques around the house.

We must remember voice and face communication is majority preferences.

Maybe see holographic forums some day. Maybe its the weed or maybe my passion for forums evolution in my participation of them for 19 years.

I appreciate classic forums like this, it's like dating an elderly lady. You can appreciate the antiques around the house.
You have got some enthralling ideas

We must think of the future.
The kids must live the next generation of Anime.
Subliminally, Anime tells us about living on our next generations.
Forums are a dying generation.
Let the original way of conversing of Weeboos live!

Can we add the image editor/cropper/highlighter in the forum..?? It's troublesome to download the pic, edit the pic, upload the pic and paste the link at the times when you only need a certain part of the image highlighted. At the least, image highlighter/ marker can be added..??

Don't wanna make another thread about Forum Suggestions when there's already one, some suggestions;
  • A "Home Page" as one of the tabs above as well as "Guidelines and FAQ"
  • Will there be any Medals or something of that ilk?
  • Could avatars be altered from 400x400 to either 175x250 or 150x300/180x360
  • Will we get Forum Username Colors that can be purchasable say using Points or Beri that can be gained via Contests and etc?
@Bogard

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Don't wanna make another thread about Forum Suggestions when there's already one, some suggestions;
  • A "Home Page" as one of the tabs above as well as "Guidelines and FAQ"
  • Will there be any Medals or something of that ilk?
  • Could avatars be altered from 400x400 to either 175x250 or 150x300/180x360
  • Will we get Forum Username Colors that can be purchasable say using Points or Beri that can be gained via Contests and etc?
@Bogard
The colorful usernames are already a VIP perk, so if you’re gonna pay for them in general, you might as well just support the whole site...

Status
Not open for further replies.