Final Fantasy XIV(14)

I know there's an FF Discussion thread, but that's for all the games (and dead). There's no thread for just the MMO and it's expansive universe, and with the new expansion around the corner Dawntrail, it seemed a good time to make one.

So does anyone play? I played until October 2022 (ironically a month before I joined the OP fandom) then unsubbed till recently.
I'm a Miqo'te that mains Reaper with Summoner as a secondary. Crystal DC - Brynhildr Server.

Anyone else play?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I know there's an FF Discussion thread, but that's for all the games (and dead). There's no thread for just the MMO and it's expansive universe, and with the new expansion around the corner Dawntrail, it seemed a good time to make one.

So does anyone play? I played until October 2022 (ironically a month before I joined the OP fandom) then unsubbed till recently.
I'm a Miqo'te that mains Reaper with Summoner as a secondary. Crystal DC - Brynhildr Server.

Anyone else play?
I do, also on Crystal as it happens (Diabolos).

After mindlessly grinding the Hildibrand quests I neglected for my relic weapon.

I can now not unsee:
Sanji or Mr.Prince as a much more intelligent Hildibrand
Nashu as Nami
Zeff as Godbert.

I'm sorry.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was a bit disappointed by the relics this expac, namely the lack of content around them beyond the Hildy quests themselves. I unironically enjoyed Eureka so glad to see they'll be going back to that stuff for next time. The Hildy stuff itself was fun though.

I was a bit disappointed by the relics this expac, namely the lack of content around them beyond the Hildy quests themselves. I unironically enjoyed Eureka so glad to see they'll be going back to that stuff for next time. The Hildy stuff itself was fun though.
I daresay it's better than the ARR and Anima ones. All that grinding of dungeons and atema @_@