[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no such thing as bored townie @ Mango
There's no such thing as a sleepy townie either, apparently

Day 1's tend to be snoozefests, I'm not going to force interest for something that's eventually going to become interesting

Don't tell me an entire page of Mango being a sexist little leprechaun is interesting and doesn't make you sleepier

Day 1's tend to be snoozefests, I'm not going to force interest for something that's eventually going to become interesting

Don't tell me an entire page of Mango being a sexist little leprechaun is interesting and doesn't make you sleepier
It makes me sad.

I am sleepy because it's almost midnight.

Can you tell me anything interesting who can give me an AI perspective on you?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
KABOOM!!

💣💣💣.
Now we're talking!
💣 💣 💣 💣 💣 💣 💣 💣 💣 💣

MWAHAHAHAHHA KABOOOOOOM!!! 💣 💣 💣
Find out if she is bored town or unmotivated scum.
How can you do that?

Sorry for bad English. I am illiterate
No worries, I'm just saying that is the vibes I get, also because of the contents of her posts. She has stated explicitly that she is bored, I just think she's not in the grove.

Maybe I am taking it at face value, but I don't really feel like she's just saying that to cover up for "lack of content" if you will

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Maybe it activated a neuron because you so wanted it to be true

:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.