Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Emil
SirDante
Michelle
Psylocke
Flower
Fujishiro

Imo the SK is between Dante and Psylocke. Leaning on Pyslocke lmao because that Watson kill was horrible. I dont see anyone else but her making it.

Michelle isnt the SK or anything else because she did nothing the night before.

Ekko I dont see as scum with Mango and I do not see him killing Watson when mafia is getting wrecked if they are indie unless they are a savage of some sort that needs to kill specific targets.

Flower the same thing.

Dante the same thing.

So literally the only one left is Pyslocke.

It’s beautiful that the Mango claim was infact scum. With Michelle being cleared by Fuji. I’m happy with that being settled.

I’ll go ahead and claim too. I’m a vanilla townie. Character name Martha.

Out of everyone left alive. Pyslocke is the only one that hasn’t done any scum hunting. The moment Red Night got pissed, they backed off and moved on. I’m happy with that lynch. I’ve got nothing to add.

Vote Lynch Pyslocke

It’s beautiful that the Mango claim was infact scum. With Michelle being cleared by Fuji. I’m happy with that being settled.

I’ll go ahead and claim too. I’m a vanilla townie. Character name Martha.

Out of everyone left alive. Pyslocke is the only one that hasn’t done any scum hunting. The moment Red Night got pissed, they backed off and moved on. I’m happy with that lynch. I’ve got nothing to add.

Vote Lynch Pyslocke
Didnt you say this was a 3 man mafia game, are you working under the assumption that there is a fourth one?

I‘m trying to see if my RC could stop Serial kills.
Typically, yes. Especially with a double possible night kill setup, and no actual protective role for town but a single possible bodyguard style role. I can’t see giving town such a small amount of protective power and then ALSO giving scum killers unstoppable condition. Bit bonko.

Typically, yes. Especially with a double possible night kill setup, and no actual protective role for town but a single possible bodyguard style role. I can’t see giving town such a small amount of protective power and then ALSO giving scum killers unstoppable condition. Bit bonko.
If it can, then Michelle is cleared from being the Serial.