[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubey has a sad story, I understood he was a game solver until one moment when he started to just exist and do nothing.
He is the easiest mislynch, and he is doing it regardless alignament.

You are far from Cubey, you played very calm all game and calculated.
I am more concerned about the lack of emotions.
Not to parrot everyone else, but if you want to pin a meta to me, that would be it. I think after a few hundred of games you get less emotionally invested in winning, and put more priority into the quality of play. Or maybe I'm just getting old.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If my player slot is where you want your vote to be, then I say pull that trigger. We've hashed it out for a period. I don't think we've left much on the table, and we used the full-time allotted. I will not take it personally. I'm pretty satisfied with the amount you've put into solving the end game, and I believe I provided as much information as I could from my own slot. As I said, I think the post-game will be pretty sympathetic no matter win or lose to the quality of play.
i agree with bolded as well, you've managed to take what was nearly a sweep for town all the way to f4. props tbh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Votes:
Flower: No Lynch > None > No Lynch > None
Emil: SirDante > None > SirDante > None
SirDante: Emil

Tally:
Emil - 1

5 hours and 30 minutes remaining. 3 votes to lynch.

Ratchet

Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
As a minor point of clarification, the word "prominently" is used intentionally. This is the default terminology I have been using for mostly all of my games. It's implication is that constructs such as "everyone is in their own smaller team" or "the scum groups don't know each other" are not present in the game. No further determinations can be safely made from this statement.

Ratchet

wud it RNG end of day if it was tied?

vote lynch dante
If Majority is not reached, the day will end with no lynch occurring. The day will be called once the timer on the countdown expires. In other words, 1 second before is fine, anything after that will not be.

I get the fun is to play the game and wifom it until the end.
What I don't like from Ekko is the defense of not doing the NK, what I don't like from Dante is his passivity at game start and the too accurate reads looking like TMi.

But if we have a 3 players mafia both are not aligned with the flipped mafia so the distancing /bussing theory has no value.

Status
Not open for further replies.