Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Emil

Certified Memelord
i was also scum reading cubey/mango strongly day 1 alongside yoho, if they also turns out scum it means i steered us from red night to 2 other scums

Good morning everyone, I am glad I was right on Red D1.

I will be back reading, today's posts don't inspire me to find AI infos.
Also I will put more weight into Luka's reads since he was a priority kill for mafia last night.

I noticed the claim ping. I don't claim, do whatever you want with it.

Also if Watson was killed by the town vig. I am dissapointed, her questions for the players who voted her didn't show mafia behaviour and I dropped my suspicions.

Reaching the gamestate where (fortunately) we have 2 scum flips, we can make some observations based on their posts. This will be my focus toDay.
Vote: Psylocke
And Hello.
!
I don't think this post exist if Psy is mafia with Red
This is how Red was treating a townie.
mango and melkor are weird but i'll wait for more people to be active before making conclusions
Mango is not on my suspects list
Psy is town
someone this kind can't be scum
And I want to know if Red is spewing Dante town here or at contrary, shows partnership
I actually found something interesting in one of the older games but would keep it to myself for now.
why do you want to keep it for yourself? you said too much
This also looks good for Psy.
I am too lazy to explain but if anyone wants more, just ask

Putting Psy out of mafia circle for now.
And Mango.

Emil voting Mango for his joke (bad joke, but still) without asking things and doing anything else is kind of out of character for him. Emil being wrong, however, is ok-ish.