Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Role, too. Your behaviour all game literally is the problem. You've been scum siding all game. Also your character is a major antagonist.
Ehhhh idk about the flavor of the character mattering as much from a mechanic point of view.
Look at the characters in the Mafia revealed.

Cid Telamon was revealed as a member of the Mafia. And he's most certainly a good guy. The Mafia have all been Dominants so far. But the town have also had Dominants flip. And this absorbing thing with Clive makes whoever is playing Clive more likely to be 3rd party than aligned with town or mafia.

Ehhhh idk about the flavor of the character mattering as much from a mechanic point of view.
Look at the characters in the Mafia revealed.

Cid Telamon was revealed as a member of the Mafia. And he's most certainly a good guy. The Mafia have all been Dominants so far. But the town have also had Dominants flip. And this absorbing thing with Clive makes whoever is playing Clive more likely to be 3rd party than aligned with town or mafia.
Yeah, I'm a Town Dominant, too.

But this isn't a big factor. What matters more is play and so far I don't see Townie behaviour from her.

*Refuses to hammer scum D1*
*Hammers early D2 when others still want to talk*

Then when I call it out I'm told I'm bad and it's asinine play. The fucking nerve.

Because you have scum equity, sir
You never responded to my rebuttals, you just keep talking around them.

If you're scum, then I completely understand why you're so frustrated. I too would be pretty pissed if both of my teammates suicided back to back on a day start. The worst situation for the likely last mafia member. And the only thing you can do is desperately try to chip away at the town block that has already formed.

If you're town, please take a break for your mental health. It seems as if you're having an absolute awful time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko hasn't really done much since D1, been just riding the waves mostly. Cubey is just AFK, but some of his plays has been questionable.
Michelle has very strong equity with both Yoho and Red

These would be my PoE slots, also Dante would kind of be there too, but with Michelle softing him, I think he's clear for now

Vote Lynch Michelle
wat else do u want me to do tho, day 2 has a result so we just asked rednight for legacy b4 yeeting him even tho i read him town, i didnt ignore or oppose a strong result on him

what have you done lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
I guess in the spirit of being a good sport I should put in some defense of myself

I was just bantering with Flower on day 1, there was no ulterior motive behind it.

day 2 I lynched red night which although there is the possibility of bussing, I think that could be considered wifom

anyways my role has a NAME. Counterclaim if you don’t believe me.
you realize ur at L-2 right? who do u want to vote today? atleast try lol

gonna go on a side quest and do this

vote lynch mango
It's interesting because if you look at the claimed list now.

1 - Luka - Gav, a Town 3-Shot Tracker Killed night 2
2 - Emil - ? Lead push on Yoho
3 - SirDante - ? Lead push on Red Night
4 - Cubey - Claimed vanilla
5 - MangoSenpai - Claimed Doctor
6 - Red Night - Cid Telamon, a Mafia Dominant (Ramuh)
7 - Michelle - ? Being cleared by Fuji
8 - Psylocke - ?
9 - Lord Melkor - Hugo Kupka - Town Dominant (Titan) Killed night 1
10 - Flower - Double voting, ?
11 - Yoho - Jill Warrick - Mafia Dominant (Shiva)
12 - Fujishiro - Action detector, ? Clearing Michelle
13 - Dr. Watson - Sir Wade, a Town Vanilla Killed night 2

A just doctor claim does stick out like a sore thumb when looking at the entire list of confirmed and claimed roles.