Theory Final Slur arc matchups

The final fight with Slur is happening either this arc or next arc. So what do you think the matchups are gonna be and whats gonna happen.

My opinion:-

- Sakamoto vs Slur:- Pretty obvious. Main character vs main villain. Both want to take the other down, this fight will happen.

- Nagumo vs Kanaguri:- Contray to what a lot people think, I think Kanaguri is the strongest in Slur's forces. And although hes a neutral character and isnt really on Slur's side, its still the side he currently has more allegience with after being kicked outta the order. Why do I think they will fight ? Because Kanaguri killed his Sensei and attacked his old school. Plus Im pretty sure Kanaguri will be interested in Nagumo's makeup technoque. Would be an intrestesting fight overall.

- Remaining Order Member A or Hyou vs Gaku

- Remaining Order Member B or Osaragi vs Haruma:- I think Haruma is a girl, so it makes sense.

Remaining Order A or Hyou vs Kumanomi

Shin and Heisukue vs Carolina Reaper:- Shin just defeated his brother, so Carolina Reaper will want revenge. Of course Heisuke will back his boi, and it will be another team up fight.

Natsuki, Mafuyu and Amane vs Kashima:- Natsuki used to work for Kashima, so that will be an interesting fight. And since Kashima is basicslly immortal, a smart guy like Natsuki capturing him with a trap is more efficient than trying to kill him. I see Natsuki getting PU as well.
------

Other things:-

- I think Shishiba will be a hypetool for Slur. Idk just a vibe im getting since hes injured.
- I dont think Takamura will fight anyone. Just too strong.

With the mention of the JAA boss, and Slur having more coworkers as well as Nagumo's secret op with Yotsumura, I feel the series will get prolonged

Nevertheless, Slur vs Sakamoto is a lock for sure, no need to add anything

With the mention of the JAA boss, and Slur having more coworkers as well as Nagumo's secret op with Yotsumura, I feel the series will get prolonged

Nevertheless, Slur vs Sakamoto is a lock for sure, no need to add anything
Yh I mean I do believe the series will prolong, but not Slur's group tho. I feel the next antagonist will be the JAA boss.

I got Amane vs Carolina Reaper, Shin has already shown much higher potential also Amane was the key to defeating Club Jam
Damn I didnt know you read it too lol

-----

CR had both Mafuyu and Toramaru sweating like shit. Dont underestimate him. Shin isnt fighting Gaku or the other orphanage dudes if theyre Gaku lvl. Carolina Reaper makes sense for his next step up.

I dont see Amane beating anyone tbh. Support at best.