Future Events Final War-Luffys Public Execution

I was just thinking about the final war and what the best introduction for it would be like.

What if the Final War starts because Monkey D. Luffy got captured by the marines and they prepare him for a public execution and all his allies pull up to save the Pirate King.

They wont capture him when he is up and running tho, maybe after he fights Marshall D Teach, surely he will be exhausted after his fight against him. Hell what if he gets captured post wano and he meets Sabo in prison! That would be sick ngl.

Anyways i dont think Luffy will call all his allies via den den mushi to help him fight the WG.

Just a thought i wanted to share.:moonwalk:

Last edited:
Nice theory it would be a quick way for all his allies to come together quickly since his execution would be world wide news. But I don't see it happening though since we're getting a sabo save arc in dew time and a repeat would be boring

I actually like this especially since Roger got caught and was PK. It would be good parallel with Luffy ending up living as oppose to Roger and taking down the WG. May not happen though because Roger let himself get caught so that he could start the pirate era.

Would be better then him being executed like Roger at the end of the series. I seriously doubt that now anyway due to it looking like OP ends on a massive party

That would be sick and imagine the strawhats in impel down but I guess that wont happen
Post automatically merged:

Imagine you use haki by your execution so the sword of the marine soldiers would be broken

The thing is, if luffy does get capture he will executed on the spot. From the looks of how the story is progressing, it seems that luffy will overshadow roger by a huge margin.
Luffy he will not just be the pirate king, it is destined to be someone way more important.
Another thing is, how luffy is going to get captured?
If all the strawhats taste defeat, all of them will get captured and executed, at least the big guns that will fight till the end.
The final war will start after laugh tale, as luffy will be the most wanted man in one piece verse.
Marines could get a beating sooner though, sabo, Vivi and boa needs to be rescued.

Imagine how hype it would be when all luffys allies pull up

Alabasta Kingdom, Dresrossa Kingdom, Wano Kuni Samurais, Grandfleet, Law Pirates and Kid Pirates, WB remnants,The Rev army, The Minks and Fishman. Maybe even Shanks!