Speculations Final War Predictions General Thread

Sabo will show more techniques of his dragon claw fist fighting style which will all replicate rokoushiki techniques (eg. Dragon claw fist is like shigan, and dragon breath is like rokogun). He will also have the worlds most destructive advanced ryou abilities
its cool as hell. My fav martial arts but it’s nothing like rokushiki. 6 powers are diverse. It covers every aspect of fighting. Ryusouken is solidly focused in directed strikes

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Nice but, if that's really the case, this will be the longest arc in Shounen history. Wano Arc doesn't even have half of all these characters and lasted 3 years.
Marineford was 31 Chapters and 33 Episodes. Oda's pacing is the WORST when people are spread out. When it's just an open battlefield, his pacing is actually really snappy, IMO. I hope Laugh Tale reads like Marineford, just a total hypefest with people getting knocked out in crazy ways and then barely surviving to come back later.

Which Characters you think that would be cool to return?
For returning?
I think it’d be cool to see an armada of:
The 7 members of the grand fleet
Germa Kingdom
Wano Kuni
Skypeia
Fishman Island
Drum Kingdom
Alabasta
Dressrosa
And personal enjoyment would be Dorry and Broggy from Little Garden fighting with Hajrudin

Marineford was 31 Chapters and 33 Episodes. Oda's pacing is the WORST when people are spread out. When it's just an open battlefield, his pacing is actually really snappy, IMO. I hope Laugh Tale reads like Marineford, just a total hypefest with people getting knocked out in crazy ways and then barely surviving to come back later.
cool bro, but even Marineford not half of these characters either, not to mention that it was an arc with the absence of Strawhats.

Now imagine making a Straw Hats arc with the presence of the Navy, Yonkous, Warlords, Revolutionaries, Supernovas and maybe other characters. If I had to bet, the Final War would last about 4-5 years.
Post automatically merged:

.Dragon will serve as a hype tool for Imu.
that would literally be throwing a badass character in the trash.
Post automatically merged:

For returning?
I think it’d be cool to see an armada of:
The 7 members of the grand fleet
Germa Kingdom
Wano Kuni
Skypeia
Fishman Island
Drum Kingdom
Alabasta
Dressrosa
And personal enjoyment would be Dorry and Broggy from Little Garden fighting with Hajrudin
Katakuri would be also cool.

Last edited:
Usoop shall obtain basic hardening and the ability to coat bullets and enhance telescopic like observation haki that adds to his snipping ability. He will also gain more plants seeds to increase his array of plant based slingshot moves. When it pertains to regular pebbles/pellets that he will coat in haki he will two handguns. Lastly when trigger or desperate he will be able to switch his personality to that of sogeking and utilize dials for increase manuevarabilty and physical close quarters impact if he has to fight close quarters. His eos opponent will be the vice admiral giant

Franky : more tech integrating the Franky shogun into his actual body resulting in him becoming the actual Franky shogun which will be renamed the Franky buster. He will gain more abilities such as: flight, increased speed due to boosters, rocket launchers , multiple lasers, Franky buster sword with the tip of it being made out of seastone along with seastone brass knuckles that he can use in base or Franky buster mode. Lastly he will have a built in monitor system with himself granting him the ability to analyze a person's response in seconds a scientific way in replicating observation haki). His eos fight will be a pacifista like vice admiral which I think will be Bastille.

Chopper : base armament and observation. His Kung Fu point will get a cool look and increase itself due to him perfectly intergrating all the positive qualities of jump and arm point. His monster point will also get a buff in terms of power added with the fact that it will last longer and hit harder also due to him now having basic haki. Lastly he will receive an awakening that compresses all of his point attributes into one form and then condense it resulting in a fast durable yet super strong point that can only last for 3 mins that also looks 90 percent human. Which he will call ying yang point. He is besting several vice admirals eos lol

Last edited:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I'm kind of expecting some Marines to turn against the WG in the final war. You'll have the "absolute justice" ones with Akainu and the more "open justice" ones who align with SWORD and people like Coby. Willing to bet that it's just gonna be an all out three-way war between at least two or three pirate Factions (Luffy and his allies, Shanks and his allies, Blackbeard and his allies, maybe Buggy as a wild card like in Marineford), two WG factions (Akainu and his allies, people loyal to the WG and their allies, SWORD and their allies, maybe the SSG?).

Laugh Tale:

- Brook vs Avalo Pizzaro
- Franky vs Jesus Burgess
- Nami vs Catarina Devon
- Chopper vs Doc Q
- Sanji vs Ben Beckmann
- Lucky Roux vs Vasco Shot
- Yamato - Jimbei vs San Juan Wolf
- Zoro vs Shiryu
- Yamato - Zoro - Sanji - Nico Robin vs Aokiji
- Zoro vs Mihawk
- Luffy vs Shanks vs Blackbeard

---

- Blackbeard dies

- The Red Hair Pirates become allies of the Strawhats

- Momo - Zunisha opens Wano Border, releasing Pluton

- Kidd, Franky, Robin drive Pluton with magnetic force-machine expertise-Ancient Language Command, Luffy was amazed with starry eyes

- Poseidon Shirahoshi follows Shanks' guidance (CoC Tethering Mode: Ancient Weapon Updater lol) for the next step to control her power

- Poseidon and Pluton's objective is to destroy the Red Line and Holy Land

- Poseidon - Pluton vs SSG - Pacifista: New Gen (Ancient vs Modern Weapons)

- Sanji - Kuma vs Vegapunk - strongest creation of Vegapunk (fulfilling the theme of Vinsmoke-Germa-Judge-Cyborg-Exoskeleton-Lineage Factor - Sanji's mother)

- Zoro vs Kizaru (Sabaody payback, cutting light)

- Sabo vs Akainu (payback for Sabo not protecting Ace at Marineford)

- Shanks vs Fujitora (righteous guys having different views on how to change the world)

- Luffy vs Uranus (Uranus is the strongest mythical creature ever, Imu's secret weapon, secret boss monster fight)

- Yamato vs Greenbull (payback for threatening Wano)

- Law vs leader of The Knights of God (theme of Tragedy of Flevance, National Treasure)

- Sword God Zoro vs Sword Goddess Kuina (lol as if but i really want this)

- Dragon and Shanks defeats The Gorosei

- Imu defeat Dragon and Shanks

- Imu is someone who we have known about (like Rocks D. Xebec who immortalized himself, etc)

- Luffy vs Imu: Final Twilight of The Gods

---

There's the summarized headcanon lol