Finalbeta return

@Just a member, care to make more videos like this in the future? I wanna laugh. :milaugh:
With this one I was struck by inspiration, at first I didn't even plan Zara and his role at all, everything found its place with time (1 day lol), anyway I will make a new one only if I can make another good one.

Also this of course was a one shot (Finalbeta/IP man and all the other characters end here) but to be honest I have already in mind another possible meme/video yet I have only 2 moments of it planned, plus I need to find the right video and also I fear I would go maybe too heavy on the MC of the new video. Here with Beta even if I underlined some of his bad habits I think I also did him some justice with his final sentence and some other here and there in the video, with the new one (at elast with the idea I have now) I will basically just troll hard the user I have in mind and that is not acceptable.

With this one I was struck by inspiration, at first I didn't even plan Zara and his role at all, everything found its place with time (1 day lol), anyway I will make a new one only if I can make another good one.

Also this of course was a one shot (Finalbeta/IP man and all the other characters end here) but to be honest I have already in mind another possible meme/video yet I have only 2 moments of it planned, plus I need to find the right video and also I fear I would go maybe too heavy on the MC of the new video. Here with Beta even if I underlined some of his bad habits I think I also did him some justice with his final sentence and some other here and there in the video, with the new one (at elast with the idea I have now) I will basically just troll hard the user I have in mind and that is not acceptable.
Use the cutscene โ€œIs that your homework, Larry?โ€ from the movie, The Big Lebowski. :milaugh:

I made a little something, an attempted experiment pretty much, about Finalbeta return, I hope you enjoy it and also that I haven't been too rough on some people.

So enjoy and give a feedback.
lmfao this some good shit, shishio being a full time Udon resident and that twist at the end got me. Rip Goat though :josad:

I made a little something, an attempted experiment pretty much, about Finalbeta return, I hope you enjoy it and also that I haven't been too rough on some people.

So enjoy and give a feedback.
You realize it's very pleasant to stay in this community knowing that the staff themselves are cheerful enough to enjoy watching such hilarious masterpieces like this one here, lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
@Pantheos would take over, and if not him, then @Garp the Fist.
Post automatically merged:

The VIP's must be the elite fodder.

Admin > Vice Admin > Mod Generals > VIP's > Normal Users
Garp isnโ€™t around anymore. Bogard called me up and told me explicitly Iโ€™m in charge until his honey moon is done.