Financials

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Got a 401(k) through my current job, some stock options that will mature in five years from my last gig, and a generic savings account...never had the kind of money you need to make playing stocks or buying crypto worth the trouble, but more power to y’all if you do 🤑💸

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I invest money every week into a 3rd party robinhood type account and save up that, i have a 401K

I dont invest in crypto, even bitcoin it's growth has a lot to do with social media craze, it's blockchain but not a solution to actual currency as you can see from fluctuation. Very similar to the gamestop and AMC boom

As more countries like china crack down on crypto it'll keep crashing, ones with low market cap spend a couple hundred bucks for play money here and there.

Got a 401(k) through my current job, some stock options that will mature in five years from my last gig, and a generic savings account...never had the kind of money you need to make playing stocks or buying crypto worth the trouble, but more power to y’all if you do 🤑💸
Nice. I dabbled in foreign exchanges took some Losses. Hit some licks with a few stocks like Barnes and Noble and AMC, went heavy on crypto, but learned longevity is everything. Looking into Mutual Funds and ETFs to ride out for a decade or so+.

As more countries like china crack down on crypto it'll keep crashing, ones with low market cap spend a couple hundred bucks for play money here and there.
Yea for sure. There was a time made a couple G's week to week day trading the dips and highs off of some bullshit Alt Coins thru news and noise. This was back in like 18' tho.

I always looked at BTC as a take your money and run if you get profits. The fomo that comes with crypto is off the charts ~ literally.

Nice. I dabbled in foreign exchanges took some Losses. Hit some licks with a few stocks like Barnes and Noble and AMC, went heavy on crypto, but learned longevity is everything. Looking into Mutual Funds and ETFs to ride out for a decade or so+.

Yea for sure. There was a time made a couple G's week to week day trading the dips and highs off of some bullshit Alt Coins thru news and noise. This was back in like 18' tho.

I always looked at BTC as a take your money and run if you get profits. The fomo that comes with crypto is off the charts ~ literally.
Also, I think these newer coins are kind of a pyrimid scheme, I lost some money back in 2017 as the wave was going up and then crashed hard for 3 years. Same thing here, if you're in the beginning before it blows up in popularity great, but once it's too late and market cap hits 50-100 billion it's tough to make a big profit and it's most likely going to crash.

It's throwing darts blind

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Anyone holding any stocks, crypto, mutual funds, ETF's, forex shorts/longs, Precious Metals, Options? Or do real estate?
If you don't wanna reveal your positions, I respect it

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Jew D. Boy @bennbeckman @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera @etc.... If you know anyone that would be interested in any of this, tag em
I have some crypto (most of my net worth is in crypto, well depending on the price on any given day), but crypto was banned by my government, so I can't currently liquidate my holdings if I wanted to.

I'd tried to invest in stocks, but it's nontrivial to do for US stocks from Nigeria, and the exchange rate options I have suck ass.