First/Last/Best/Worst Anime

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Cross_Marian There are no rules like the best anime story-wise or design-wise? Just pure enjoyment type of deal?

First Anime: Bleach.
Last Anime: Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki.
Best Anime: SnK ( Attack on Titan ) and Diamond no Ace.
Worst Anime: Nanatsu no Taizai after they switched studio which would be from S3 onwards and Black Clover.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
First: Saint Seiya
Last: Sonny Boy
Best: I don't have the best, here a few examples: Evangelion/Cowboy Bebop/Gurren Lagann/Devilman Cry Baby/Haikyuu
Worst: I dropped a lot, but the worst one that i finished is probably Rosario+Vampire

First: Saint Seiya
Last: Sonny Boy
Best: I don't have the best, here a few examples: Evangelion/Cowboy Bebop/Gurren Lagann/Devilman Cry Baby/Haikyuu
Worst: I dropped a lot, but the worst one that i finished is probably Rosario+Vampire
You should read the Rosario+Vampire manga. The anime rly fucked it up and left out a bunch and turned it into a fanservice fest.

First anime : Code geass (have to rewatch coz i was 13 yr old with 0 English comprehension skills)

last anime : the disastrous life of Saiki K (just watching... the comedy is insane )

Best animes : naruto and OP no CAP

worst : Domestic no kanojo (watched it for the OP.. waited for ichhi bs to finish.. at yhe end of the day it was a guy who mated with the same person who turns out to be his step sis and then falls in some wierd rabbit hole of which sister should i mate with next.... waste of time)

First Anime: Saint Seiya or Dragon Ball
Last Anime: Haven’t watched much but I think it was FMAB in 2019
Best Anime: Rurouni Kenshin
Worst Anime: Like I said haven’t watched much but the least good was probably Kill la Kill I think even tho I loved it