Current Events First person to draw blood from Big Mom?

Who is the first person to make Big Mom bleed?

• Total voters
To top tiers in the Opverse making Big mom bleed or even giving her a scar is way more impressive than kaido, so kid should do this
big mom dur>Kaido
Not sure if way more is the right word, as I said the two of them are equally powerful and I don't see her being much more durable than Kaido unless he has a lot more AP. Speed he is faster but not by a long shot. She has more physical power too, at least for now.

Bogard

You can't win
As I said, Oda might turn out to be reserving Kid's development for BM and it's certainly going that route with both aiming at fighting each other

While I doubt that he'd actually defeat her, he should certainly be at least end up giving her a fight and thus injuring her as a bare minimum

Potential wise he has conquerors haki and while he doesn't have the advanced form right now, as a conqueror, it's not impossible for him to unlock it mid battle to show his potential, why he has conquerors haki

If Luffy could get a hand of it after seeing Kaido do it, if Zoro can infuse conqueror haki in his attacks while being beginner in the aspect, it's not impossible for Kid to end up doing the same

Oda is clearly focusing on the advanced aspect of color of conqueror right now, so could be fitting in Kid's development to end up showing why Oda gave it to him

Furthermore I noticed that Kid's magnetism could completely contain Zeus power until it weakened, so it seems like he can mitigate thunder attacks and thus match-up wise he could at least counter one of BM's main weapons, while potentially waiting for more things he could do with his magnetism powers