[FNZ] Turbo game Flagbearer Setup (Turbo Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celestia

You and NW were going after one another, and now he’s dead. As I understand, we don’t have a lot of time to delve into anything, so I’m just following what I saw.
So you think anyone that arguewith anyone it is straight T vs W
What about Kiwi ? She argued with light who was town ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So you think anyone that arguewith anyone it is straight T vs W
What about Kiwi ? She argued with light who was town ?
She may be scum too, but that doesn’t preclude you from being the same, and I found your interactions with NW more suspicious than Kiwi’s with Light.

C

Celestia

She may be scum too, but that doesn’t preclude you from being the same, and I found your interactions with NW more than Kiwi’s with Light.
It cuz he kept quoting me and susing me about bs reasons

U think she might be scum, but she voted me so we can't buddies
Post automatically merged:

Btw I'm not sure whether or not she is bussing Kiwi or not but that could be a feasible possibility expecially if Celestia is the FB
It is jew and kiwi ...
Kiwi only posted once and was like sorry nana

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It cuz he kept quoting me and susing me about bs reasons

U think she might be scum, but she voted me so we can't buddies
Post automatically merged:

It is jew and kiwi ...
Kiwi only posted once and was like sorry nana
I don’t know what the buddies thing is about, but this isn’t personal, I just think you’re the most suspect one right now and nobody else seems to be talking.

C

Celestia

I don’t know what the buddies thing is about, but this isn’t personal, I just think you’re the most suspect one right now and nobody else seems to be talking.
No shit sherlock
Townie is getting lynched so why should scums even say anything anymore

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This was possibly the worst turbo game I've ever seen. Christ.
I agree.

If we continue to play these games in the future, please people sign up only when you can actually play. Please. Otherwise there's no point in playing at all. Like look at this game. The mafia won with 10 posts lmao. They weren't even online during the entirety of the game ffs.

GG @Finalbeta @Kiwipom
Tbh, I figured you out as soon as Fb appeared, you can even ask Drago lmao.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Yeah, honestly we just got lucky that half of the people were inactive. Otherwise, I think my play was really bad and we would of probably lost lmao.

Thanks guys for sticking around and showing up on time. I hope the next turbo game will be better!

C

Celestia

Status
Not open for further replies.