Versus Battle Flashy Flash (OPM) vs Law (OP)

Who wins

• Sanji

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Flashy

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Law

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Haven't read the webcomics but from the manga i can say FF is too fast for Law
Law has his hax and versatility but flashy will dodge most of them easily but since law has big aoe he gives flashy some trouble
Flashy flash mid diffs to high diff.

S

Shuyaku

Flashy blitz’s, Laws only chance is if he’s trolling at first. In which case shambling flashy with a rock a few kilometers in the air. Should kill he for sure.
Law has been keeping up with insanely fast characters himself, i don't think Flashy can outright blitz, but outpace him and outspeed him ? Sure. If he had more CoO feats he could've made up for the speed gap.

S

Shuyaku

They’re kizarus lasers which are made out of light ? Or not
Debunked how ?
He creates them lightspeed the padcanons if they move in the same speed is questionable.
But the light attack from him are the same as the one luffy dodged .
It's hard to quantify exactly how fast the air travels. I see it as the air is repelled at Lightspeed but that doesn't necessarily indicate the repelled air travels at SoL, the projectiles he threw at Zoro were not light speed. Or if you wanna take the harsh route, you can simply dismiss this feat as an outlier/hyperbole since it's not in line with current speed feats.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1375229

Some estimations put Zoro and Luffy's feats at massively hypersonic ish which is a reasonable guess; that's fucking insane for a half dead pre ts Zoro especially.

It's also disputed if Kizaru is truly the speed of light with all of his attacks in the first place, OP is controversial in speed for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to quantify exactly how fast the air travels. I see it as the air is repelled at Lightspeed but that doesn't necessarily indicate the repelled air travels at SoL, the projectiles he threw at Zoro were not light speed. Or if you wanna take the harsh route, you can simply dismiss this feat as an outlier/hyperbole since it's not in line with current speed feats.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1375229

It's also disputed if Kizaru is truly the speed of light with all of his attacks in the first place, OP is controversial in speed for a reason.
I think the same with Kuma repelling things , they’re lightspeed and he creates these canon pushing air in lightspeed to create these explosives attacks.
But we can’t really tell how fast they’re or not ? We can say they can be slower than light but we can’t say a specific speed .
But I disagree with your second point , Kizaru said already he moves in lightspeed , and yes all of his attacks should be lightspeed so far I remember light is always in the same speed .
OP is pretty often pretty inconsistent but more about minor things.

S

Shuyaku

But we can’t really tell how fast they’re or not ? We can say they can be slower than light but we can’t say a specific speed .
Exactly, no way to tell how fast they are really so it can be dismissed, but we know it's slower than light.

But I disagree with your second point , Kizaru said already he moves in lightspeed , and yes all of his attacks should be lightspeed so far I remember light is always in the same speed .
OP is pretty often pretty inconsistent but more about minor things.
Well this is a controversial topic like i said. But honestly even in the off chance we grant Law CoO, that's only reaction speed, not the speed required to slash at the speed of light or shit like that. Basically he'll dodge FF with no problems, but he's gonna have a hard time landing hits on his own.

Exactly, no way to tell how fast they are really so it can be dismissed, but we know it's slower than light.

Well this is a controversial topic like i said. But honestly even in the off chance we grant Law CoO, that's only reaction speed, not the speed required to slash at the speed of light or shit like that. Basically he'll dodge FF with no problems, but he's gonna have a hard time landing hits on his own.
Ofc , I don’t see Law really winning in this but we can’t forget his room .
If we grant him the reaction speed he has still his room which can help him to make it better for the missing speed he has .
He can create island sizes rooms , so as long he has a small glimps of what will happen he can teleport in his room and slash a few swords slashes and the heartstealing,heartswitch abilities.
He is pretty hax

S

Shuyaku

Ofc , I don’t see Law really winning in this but we can’t forget his room .
If we grant him the reaction speed he has still his room which can help him to make it better for the missing speed he has .
He can create island sizes rooms , so as long he has a small glimps of what will happen he can teleport in his room and slash a few swords slashes and the heartstealing,heartswitch abilities.
He is pretty hax
Yeah, with speed equalized Law deffo takes it, but i see FF outpacing him pretty solidly.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think Kiz moves at light speed only when he uses yata mirror and when he moves with his df like that

But when he kicks or send lasers I don't think it is light speed given everyone can quite dodge them or react to them.

(it's been age it seems since I see you here Izaya haha, how are you ?)

On topic : I don't think even with COO that Law can react to FF

S

Shuyaku

I think Kiz move at light speed only when he use yata mirror and when he moves with his df like that

But when he kicks or send lasers I don't think it is light speed given everyone can quite dodge them or react to them.

That's my train of thought as well, some agree, some don't lol. Even i get confused sometimes.

Yeah, with speed equalized Law deffo takes it, but i see FF outpacing him pretty solidly.
I think too FF takes it but I don’t think it’s a wash , Law can teleport in his room and with the granted reaction speed to see his movements he should be able to dodge a few attacks.
And if FF gets hit by Laws other hax ability it’s pretty much over.
But the problem with Law is his stamina, and I think FF should be capable to figure out his abilities like Doffy to dodge attacks from him in his room .
He can dodge due COO and teleportation but because of his stamina he will lose it pretty quick.
Post automatically merged:

I think Kiz move at light speed only when he use yata mirror and when he moves with his df like that

That’s wrong, Kizaru even asked Hawkins if he was ever kicked at the speed of light so his basic kicks alone are already lightspeed.

And light moves always in the same speed so makes not much sense if he can change it .
But his basic attacks has been shown to be lightspeed and the paficista shooted light lasers so I take it as lightspeed.
Not everybody dodged them , it’s said only characters with good coo can react to it .
And SN couldn’t react to it in Sabaody.

I’m good and you ?
Yea it must be a year since I was really active, I only used discord since OJ closed .

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And light moves always in the same speed so makes not much sense if he can change it .
But his basic attacks has been shown to be lightspeed and the paficista shooted light lasers so I take it as lightspeed.
Not everybody dodged them , it’s said only characters with good coo can react to it .
And SN couldn’t react to it in Sabaody.
Yeah he told that but I always find it weird that Luffy can casually dodge light speed laser from pacifista and that even Hawkins pre ts can see the light speed kick. Hawkins couldn't dodge it at all but he managed to see the kick.

What I understand (i can be wrong) of his powers is that when he moved in light form he is speed of light then he reappears and then makes an attack that is not light speed (a kick a strike etc).
One piece is a bit weird with speed measure.

I’m good and you ?
Yea it must be a year since I was really active, I only used discord since OJ closed .
Yeah fine
I am rarely on discord I can't keep track of all is said said, im too old for that haha.
I'll maybe try to say hello soon

Yeah he told that but I always find it weird that Luffy can casually dodge light speed laser from pacifista and that even Hawkins pre ts can see the light speed kick. Hawkins couldn't dodge it at all but he managed to see the kick.
Well that was Luffy after he learned COO from Rayleigh , post skip .
And you can see light but can’t react to it , normally you shouldn’t be capable to even recognize anything if we go by real life logic .
But Kizaru is a light human and I think Oda just thought you can see it like a lightning bolt , and lightning bolts can reach the speed of light depending on the weather.
Oda pretty much tries to retcon everything to haki right now even in the VCs with rokushiki.
So maybe strong humans have generally a better reaction speed (coo) and can react to it without training specifically on COO.
What I understand (i can be wrong) of his powers is that when he moved in light form he is speed of light then he reappears and then makes an attack that is not light speed (a kick a strike etc).
One piece is a bit weird with speed measure.
But he said his kick are lightspeed so his light attacks are lightspeed.
I think his attacks are lightspeed and him moving in base aren’t obviously.
But yea i agree if you meant that he moves in lightspeed if he dematerializes his body and takes more his logia form on .
Yeah fine
I am rarely on discord I can't keep track of all is said said, im too old for that haha.
I'll maybe try to say hello soon
I barley read what others post lol I just read the few messages above and jump in the convo lol.
Would be nice if you check again discord can be funny sometimes.
Voice chat is cool too no need to type everything then lol