Character Discussion Folklore about Carrot

Future Style Folklore: The impenetrable lion

Today I'll be speculate what Carrot might do in the future. I am speculating a 3rd new hidden power of the mink men. This greek mythology involves the 12 mighty feats of the hero Hercules. The story involve Hercules killing a powerful lion that terrorize people. Because its golden fur was impervious to attack, it could not be killed with mortals' weapons. Its claws were sharper than mortals' swords and could destroy any strong armor. The hid of this lion was so strong, Hercules had to use the claws of the lion itself to skin it. No knife, sword, or blade could cut it. Hercules eventually cornered the lion In a dark cave in close quarters. He stunned the beast with his club. He eventually killed the lion by strangling it with his bare hands. The Nemean lion that Heracles has to defeat in his first labour symbolizes victory over the ego, from habitual selfishness to physical ego. This powerful lion apparently kidnapped/transformed into women to attract men into its cave. It would them devour them. After the lion was defeated and skinned, Hercules wore the pelt for the weather did not wear this down. This lion is special and associated with the constellation Leo

I think the Minks have another style of sulong form, one that is much more powerful than regular sulong. This may cause their fur to turn golden and impenetrable with extremely sharp claws and teeth. I think carrot may use this power in the future against Luffy. There is a story about the jade rabbit having a battle with sun Wukong the monkey king. The fighters are nearly equal but Sun Wukong still wins. The jade rabbit is saved by the moon princess before the killing blow. There is also further support for Carrot's fusion powers as Hercules wear the hide of the defeated lion which may hint that carrot will discover the power of fusion with luffy first after he beats her up for going berserk and attacking everyone. Luffy vs naked Super Saiyan Broly Carrot is my prediction.

Future style folklore is turning out to be pretty funny, I'll do one more before going back to past style folk lore. The hint this time relates to god's punishment. See you tomorrow.
Post automatically merged:

Future Style Folklore: The tamer of all animals.

Today I'll be speculate what Carrot might do in the future. I am speculating what carrot's role will be in the upcoming fight against the Green Bull Admiral. Gilgamesh was a king/hero who tales were told in a collection of poems. One of his feats involves slaying the Bull of Heaven sent by the goddess Inanna to punish him for rejecting her sexual advances. Gilgamesh is known as the Master of Animals, grasping a lion in his left arm and snake in his right hand, this incarnates the omnipotence of kingship: he is effortlessly overpowering a ferocious lion.

Gilgamesh and companion hero Enkidu slay the bull of heaven and mock the goddess Inanna by throwing the serves leg of the bull at her. This Bull was very powerful, so powerful that the goddess Inanna had to ensure to her father and mother that she have saved enough grain/grass to last 7 years for humanity. The bull descent onto earth would cause untold famine. The Bull's first breath blows a hole in the ground that one hundred men fall into. Its second breath creates another hole, trapping two hundred more. The Bull may represent an earthquake, summertime, drought and infertility.

I speculate that Green Bull will do quite a bit of damage to the strawhats and that Yamato not Carrot will be responsible for his defeat/death. I suspect the minks will be enslaved soon like a lion on a leash to the World Government. There is a bit about Gilgamesh wearing a lions hide. This is seriously giving me some Carrot death flags which is making me nervous.... Anyways Carrot will be a problem in the upcoming fight against Green Bull that Luffy will take care of. Yamato will handle Green Bull Solo.

The next piece of folk lore is a past style one. I will be taking a break for 3 days.

Future Style Folklore: The rabbit that shot the sun

The next piece of Carrot Folklore deal with a rabbit harming the sun. This is an native American Indiana folklore where a vengeance rabbit set out to shoot the sun for burning too brightly. This rabbit tries hunting the sun at the dawn but the sun gleefully avoids the rabbit arrows and mocks them. It beam hotter the next day and so on mocking the rabbit for it failed attempts. One day the sun is not careful when rising and is shot by the rabbit's arrow. The blood of the firey sun leaks into the land scorching the earth and burning everything. The rabbit is badly burned by this event while running away in terror. The rabbit loses it bravery and courage. The sun is also scared to rise too swiftly fearing its own mortally. The negative effects of this conflict are long reaching.

https://www.boyscouttrail.com/content/story/rabbit_shoots_the_sun-885.asp
https://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/RabbitshootstheSun-Hopi.html

I speculate carrot and luffy will have a battle. Carrot may not be in her right mind, lost in the rage of a new sulong. I suspect sun god nika will appear and be too careless with carrot. The god will not take a silly hare seriously and luffy will be hurt in a way that make him notice death. Unfortunately carrot will also lose her bravado as the retaliation from sun god nika will be too much and put her in low spirits.

Past Style Folklore: Wife of the jade emperor?

This past style folk lore details the characteristic of Carrot in her most shining moment, Sulong form. A sea fairing goddess that Carrot seems to be inspired by is Tianshang Shengmu also know as Mazu. Mazu was a compassionate sea faring goddess who protected sailors during stormy weather. She wore a bright red dress, could summon rain, sense the weather changes, and even had a special fog. These details sound a lot like Nami however not quite all the qualities. Some were given to Carrot.

Mazu had two body guards demons Qianliyan ("Thousand-Mile Eye") and Shunfeng'er who were know to have eyes that could see a thousand miles and ear that could hear the wind. Carrot eye and ear are extremely impressive and likely took these details. In addition to this Carrot inherited Mazu Martial Arts skills which she was trained on. Mazu used her training to beat up the two generals demons and they agreed to be her servants for life like the love struck demons they are. Carrot was trained by Pedro and she is shown to be quite the fighter.

Mazu power was described as a sudden divine lantern shining at the masthead, and as soon as that miraculous light appeared the danger was appeased. Carrot was standing on the masthead of the sunny and flashed a bright light destroying the danger of the strawhats.

This final piece relate to the wife of the Jade emperor. Mazu was also known as the queen of heaven and married to the Jade Emperor who ruled heaven, hell, and earth (ALL). They had a lot of kid. Rabbits in many cultures are known to breed quickly and become quite the pest.

Some of the one piece characters are a mixture of many aspects and it seems one aspect of carrot is to be a moon goddess.

Past Style Folklore: The red fish, the rabbit, the dog.

In this folklore, I look at an illustration Oda has drawn. In this illustration Luffy is drawing his crew. Everyone's immediately identified except Nami who has the head of a fish drawn by Luffy in the beginning of the series. I pondered why would Luffy/Oda draw Nami this way. I realized Nami is technically a ginger. Nami might be depicted as being a red herring in this image.

The term fish usually reference to someone A member of a navy; a sailor; a fisherman. Nami has strong ties to strong Navy women due to her past but it could also mean Nami is a distraction for something. The origins of the phrase traced red herring's origins to William Cobbett, a British journalist in the early 1800s. "He wrote a story, presumably fictional, in the issue of 14 February 1807 about how as a boy he had used a red herring as a decoy to deflect hounds chasing after a hare," Quinion wrote. "He used the story as a metaphor to decry the press, which had allowed itself to be misled by false information about a supposed defeat of Napoleon; this caused them to take their attention off important domestic matters.

From what I interpret, Nami may be a distraction to keep Yamato off of Carrot. Carrot being the white rabbit represents the truth. I ponder what that truth is but interesting all the same.

Past Style Folklore: Rabbit Bird Lion Queen?

I think carrot relates to 3 king like birds. Ussop apologize for getting carrot involve in their transportation on Zou. She says she it is okay because she is a king's bird. What exactly is a king's bird? Since I speculated Carrot's origin to be Belgium I decided to look for birds with the name king in them. We might have 3 birds that define Carrot.

- Kingfisher (Adventure)
- Kinglet (Clever)
- Mocking Bird (Innocence)
- Kingbird (courage)

The King Fisher Bird has really good binocular like vision. One noticeable thing about the King Fisher is the observation of what it is flying over. flying over the sea, ocean, or any other water body, it has a positive interpretation. Such a dream is an indication that if you’re planning a trip in the near future, it will turn out to be an unforgettable adventure for you. A kingfisher flying over mountains, hint a dangers of the past might come back to get you in your present. a kingfisher trying to fly but unable to do so? This dreamt is most commonly a sign of mild illness you might suffer from in a couple of days. crowd of kingfishers is a sign that you’re on the verge of making a life-altering decision, either in your personal or professional life. You want to be courageous and take the step forward, but the thought of what you might leave behind is scaring you.

The next bird is the kinglet. This bird mimics carrot very closely. According to some folk tales, the kinglet became the king of birds by sneakily hitching a ride upon the mighty eagle during a deciding race. Other legends claim that the kinglet must be too small to migrate over great distances and must ride on the backs of larger birds. Kinglets remind us that it isn’t our natural talents which determine our success, but our energy. A good work ethic and a cheerful attitude will overtake raw talent in almost any situation.

Finally we have the Mocking Bird. According to both the book as well as in reality, the mockingbirds are truly innocent souls. They might have the tendency of copying the calls of other birds, but they’re otherwise harmless. You can call them territorial or over-protective, but the truth is, they are one of the fiercest defenders of their nest among all passerines. This violent behavior is a clear indication of how much they love and cherish their family and how far they’re willing to go to keep them safe.

The kingbird is not apart of Beligium but Carrot title is technically a king's bird. These birds are territorial and attack larger more power foes head on all the time. It has a crown of feathers that is hidden most of the time that only display when dealing with predators. if you’ve been dreaming of the Kingbird, this may be a sign that you are facing a problem that feels too big for you to tackle alone. It is always a good idea to seek support from other when you need it. Remember as well that the Kingbird takes on animals which could easily defeat it. Even though its foes are stronger, the Kingbird overwhelms them with its confidence, persistence, and fiery determination. In other words: fake it until you make it! Dive in to your impossible problem without hesitation and things will surely work out alright. The kingbird is also a symbol of freedom

When carrot flew over the ocean to save the straw hat, very good things happened. When she flew over a mountain, Perospero kicked her ass. This might relate to the King FIsher.

The kinglet is more obvious because she stowaway on the Sunny. This mimic the Kinglet bird hitching a ride on the mighty eagle to become the king of birds. The mocking bird signify Carrot/Perospero innocence in the situation leading to Pedro's death. One of the most dreadful mockingbird dreams is to dream of yourself killing them is a metaphor used for killing someone who was innocent.

Finally the kingbird may represent Carrot's hidden talents and strength. Her drawing skills were very helpful in Whole cake island and Oda has made a comment about how carrot always appears to be joyful. This is a sign of stoicism. She tend to keep up a particular joyful mask after every situation. This mask is only lifted for special people (wanda, Sanji).

Future Style Folklore: Demon of the night that eat children!

Doing more folklore research I stumble upon lore of the first humans. The story of Adam and Eve is famously mentioned as the first man and woman but before Eve there was Lilith. When the first 2 humans were created by god and placed to live in a garden of eden he made both Adam & Lilith from dirt. They were made to be companions. Lilith came to dislike Adam due to a feud during a sexual intercourse where Adam proclaim Lilith should be on the bottom and be submissive toward him. Lilith did not like the thought of being obeying and arguments continued. She claimed that due to being made from the same earth, both were equals. This eventually drove Lilith to leave the garden of eden.

God sent three angels out to go and recapture her but Lilith refused to come back choosing freedom over obedience. These angels are Senoy, Sansenoy and Samael. Because Lilith refused to return and obey she was given a punishment where her demon children would die. Due to Lilith defying indirectly god himself her name "Lilith" came to be known as night monster!

The archangel Samael returns to Lilith, falls in love and marry her. He treated her as an equal I suppose. Unfortunately God does bad things to him to make sure he doesn't get out of hand. Lilith kinda become very demonic and starts hunting and killing children. She is also known to have become a succubus. Carrot is litterally are monster of the night maybe.

Carrot has never been shown interacting with any children not even Tama. I believe opposite to Nami, Carrot isn't motherly, she is a scary child eating demon. Recently we were introduced to anatagonist children the new model Pacifista/seraphim. Carrot is going to eat/kill them. They are suppose to be extremely tough but what bypassing their tough skin is electricity. Carrot will ruin their internal organs with high power eletrical shocks.

Another small thing to mention is the pride of Adam in comparison to Momo. I think Momo and Carrot may attempt to get married to unify the Zou/Wano but his prideful personality will piss Carrot off. Momo may demand Carrot to be submissive because she is a woman and he is shogun. This will make Carrot angry at him because she view herself as equal in this marriage. She is queen of Zou after all.

Another parrallel with Cat Viper and Dog Storm is that they sailed alone at some point. Carrot has only sailed with the strawhats. If the parrallels are to be completed, she will need to sail off alone and maybe get into trouble. This will complete another parrallels with the previous rulers.

There is a little bit more about Samael. Samael is not good or bad, he act and punishes those in the name of god. He eventually becomes known as Lucifier. This is an honoric name change. In a sense Lilith is Lucifier wife. Yet again it point toward luffy punishing those in the name of Sun God Nika. Luffy isn't bad or good.

Past Style Folklore: Move forward.... or backward

This folk lore dicusses the minkmen special transformation Sulong form. Sulong is a word that has real meaning. In the context of military tactics it means [advance,move; moving; moving forward; pushing forward, attack]. urong is a word with the opposite [meaning backward movement; moving back; retreat; recession synonym ▲ Synonym: atras. backing out (of one's promises, etc.) revocation (of permits, etc.) shrinkage (of fabrics, etc.)]

Pedro instruction to carrot when he trained her were to train hard and move forward. She technically did this in the WCI arc. At the end of this arc carrot moved the whole crew forward by turning into sulong form and destroying the fleet.

Carrot has started to do urong as mentioned above. During the raid against kaido she turned back to face perospero. She started the fight in sulong form and regress back to her normal self losing the battle

The final piece of info I know about sulong was a small battle of Parit Sulong. This battle kinda reflected the raid with the minks facing kaido's larger army and needing to act fast before the food/resources provided by local wano citizens dried up. Many minks were likly injuried.

During the Battle of Muar, members of both the Australian 8th Division and the 45th Indian Infantry Brigade were making a fighting withdrawal, when they became surrounded near the bridge at Parit Sulong. They fought the larger Japanese forces for two days, until they ran low on ammunition and food. Able-bodied soldiers were ordered to disperse into the jungle/swamp, the only way they could return to Allied lines. About 150 Australians and Indians were too seriously injured to move, and their only option was to surrender. Some accounts estimate that as many as 300 Allied troops were taken prisoner at Parit Sulong.

Carrot is not the only one to perform urong. Even the mink army did this when they attacked kaido and retreated. It seems I suspect carrot truly is the one wwho will move the minks forward. I suspect she will say things that will not please the older members [cat viper, dog storm]. this will start her story.

The next prediction is future style.

While carrot may have been nominated to be leader by dog storm and cat viper, the previous leader of the mink may say otherwise. This could lead to a power struggle between shishilan and carrot. It may not end well for carrot.

Last edited: