Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?

• Total voters
Why the hell Bayern wants to sack Nagelsmann?? I get he has a very offensive style of play,but this year he improved the defensive system a lot compared to last year. He also did great against PSG.
By the way congrats to England for their win vs Italy. I hope Retegui will be a great striker for Italy.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Why the hell Bayern wants to sack Nagelsmann?? I get he has a very offensive style of play,but this year he improved the defensive system a lot compared to last year. He also did great against PSG.
By the way congrats to England for their win vs Italy. I hope Retegui will be a great striker for Italy.
they're not that dominant in Bundes Liga.

thats what happen when they have high standards and Nagelsmann cant fulfill those standards especially in Bundes Liga.

Milan is winning 4-0 against Napoli :bignews: so unexpected! Will they also win in the Champions League match? This mean that in semifinal,instead of Napoli-Benfica we could get a city of Milan derby between Inter and Ac Milan. But we'll see,today Osimhen is out while in Champions League he will probably be back.
Post automatically merged:

About time! It seems they could hire Nagelsmann now

Milan is winning 4-0 against Napoli :bignews: so unexpected! Will they also win in the Champions League match? This mean that in semifinal,instead of Napoli-Benfica we could get a city of Milan derby between Inter and Ac Milan. But we'll see,today Osimhen is out while in Champions League he will probably be back.
If you beat Liverpool you'll win the league

Looks like I jinxed Arsenal.

Last edited:
Will Ancelotti go to coach Brazil? He is great but i dont know how he will fit in a team like Brazil
Imo the current state of brasil is going pathetic they think Ancelotti will fix it.

But only a Brazilian coach can fix this crisis. Brazil truly lack world class manager on scale like Argentina have.

Graham Potter after getting sacked with 60 million + Bonuses payout

Chelsea:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Imo sacking tichel was worst part he got the job in bayern now. Nagelsmann is definitely needed.

For Graham potter Brighton was good enough he flew to sun too early thought he was gonna be Mou .

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Guess the players
@Akai2 @BangOO🍅

Hint : the best players in Manchester united vs Sevilla match

To be fair I called it before the game:josad:
You guys don't know the pain of having this motherfucker as your captain, we're getting packed out of Europe tonight cause he's starting
And what makes this season even more painful is y'all chocking the league to fucking Shitty again. Gonna have to witness a Man Shitty Three-peat AND Treble in the same season.

Just fucking end me now

Real Madrid will win the champions league, like it always does. Admit it or not, since Barca’s tiki taka years (and 2009/2011 Barca was the best team to ever exist it was not even funny), Spanish football had been way way above the English and Italian football and all those English or Italian teams just exist to get humiliated by either Real or Barca at the semifinals or the finals every single year. They think they have a solid core, play quality football? Well, in reality, they should prepare themselves for a 4-1 loss against Madrid.

Real Madrid will win the champions league, like it always does. Admit it or not, since Barca’s tiki taka years (and 2009/2011 Barca was the best team to ever exist it was not even funny), Spanish football had been way way above the English and Italian football and all those English or Italian teams just exist to get humiliated by either Real or Barca at the semifinals or the finals every single year. They think they have a solid core, play quality football? Well, in reality, they should prepare themselves for a 4-1 loss against Madrid.
Its true that spanish football has the best resume in the last decades but you never know. By the way RM will probably win this year.