Character Discussion For you all, Which action is more impressive

Which action is cooler

• Kneeling down, begging opponent, using sword but can bite

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Destroying the power-up can, Better to die than to break his rules like use teeth or hands to punch

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
One kneeling down, begging his opponent to help him stronger :parkcry: :lawsigh:

One destroys sth can definitely help him stronger but potentially make him look bad:mrgo:

One uses only his legs to atrack his opponent :cheers:

one, despite a swordman, is always ready to bite his opponent in throat :laughmoji:

In your opinion, who should recieves more respectability? :smart:

The first two are respectable, because it fits Zoro and Sanji's respective characters

If Zoro asks the man he wants to surpass, to train him, then he is giving the first step to succeed by throwing away his pride aiming a greater good

If Sanji doesn't want to use the suit to get stronger, but still throws away his pride cuz he understands that it could get in the way of saving someone, then he is being rational and aiming a greater good

Zoro biting his enemy's throat if it means victory sounds really weird and out of character, because i always thought Zoro was a really prideful swordsman, like when he got defeated by Mihawk and said "Scars on the back are the shame of a swordsman"

Sanji fights with his legs only, Sanji is an extremely prideful cook, to the point his fighting style is completely tied with cooking techniques

On Zoro's situation (about biting the throat) could be seen as something more rational, like "Im not gonna lose because of my pride as a swordsman", even tho it sounds out of character and potentially bad for Zoro's character

But Sanji's is completely tied with pride.

Willing to sacrifice everything that you held for so long so that you can achieve the greater good is the biggest self sacrificial act that one can do and that to me is a whole lot cooler.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Going against several Yonkos, never lose the drive, always comes up again, taking down an Yonko and dont stop competing with the MC, even tho never receiving any kind of plot armor. Biting through the story and still will come up as the second strongest in the world! Thats impressive!

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't think Zoro asking Mihawk for help was a bad thing because it showed his loyalty and conviction to the strawhats but him talking abut biting King is some cringe shit. No dude, wtf are you doing. Sanji destroying the can was badass.

I don't think Zoro asking Mihawk for help was a bad thing because it showed his loyalty and conviction to the strawhats but him talking abut biting King is some cringe shit. No dude, wtf are you doing. Sanji destroying the can was badass.
If he just asked mihawk, it would have been ok, but i saw him like begging for help with his head on the ground making him somehow pathetic

I did not say alowing or not, i just said is it impressive?
but the main point was that it doesnt go against ur ' swordsman ' honour as ur comment suggest " one despite a swordsman is always ready to bite his opponents " , many swordsmen got other technique also apart from just clashing ur blades , thats just how it is .
Post automatically merged:

If he just asked mihawk, it would have been ok, but i saw him like begging for help with his head on the ground making him somehow pathetic
zoro threw his pride for luffy's sake , even while begging, mihawk wasnt fully ready to accept his offer , just asking him to train him would have been pretty lackluster , characters can beg for certain things u know , like luffy kneeling down to boa , roger kneeling down to wb and oden , oden kneeling down to orochi .

Last edited: