Questions & Mysteries Founder of the Swords And their Real Purpose!????

dont you think its wierd? helmeppo, g14 vice admiral doll, smoker, tashigi,vegapunk! bruh what if there’s a chance that the real founder of the swords is no one but Vegapunk?

there’s purpose into this though! Theyre gathering evidence about things that CP’s, Gorosei, and Celestial Dragons did! evidence thats so probably so strong when you combine all of it could bring down the world nobles and seperate it from the marines!

Luffy’s real reason why his in egg island right now was probably push Vegapunk to reveal this!

what do you guys think?

It’s probably a secret org created by Sengoku.
Sengoku is retired though, and how would he be able to defend his subordinates in his age? I think there’s someone powerful who leads the sword
Post automatically merged:

unless his vice admiral of the navy theres a chance

They are most likely a cp0 counter part headed by akainu, and their purpose would be to fight cp0 as akainu doesn't like the cp0
Remember Akainu became the fleet admiral because the gorosei supported him, plus one major factor that Ohara was destroyed was because of Akainu, either Akainu like them or not he owes the power he got from the gorosei and i dont think he dont mind being a puppet by the gorosei either

Sengoku is retired though, and how would he be able to defend his subordinates in his age? I think there’s someone powerful who leads the sword

unless his vice admiral of the navy theres a chance

Remember Akainu became the fleet admiral because the gorosei supported him, plus one major factor that Ohara was destroyed was because of Akainu, either Akainu like them or not he owes the power he got from the gorosei and i dont think he dont mind being a puppet by the gorosei either
Drake want undercover as a pirate a few years before the story started I think.

Think Sengoku would make sense as the story of Rocinante already hint on he using undercover marines. Also, Drake was rescued by Tsuru group, so could be a connection there.

But to me the best option would be for Garp to be the leader, he clearly dont like the Celestials, and is a D., what would make the three D. from the Monkey family as the leaders of the three organizations that would forma the Anti-Celestials group in the final war, the Revos, SWORD and the SH alliance

I think it’s Garp. Koby and Helmeppo were his students, so it would make sense. I think Sword and CP are opposite forces. Garp hates the CD's and we forget that most Marines are actually good and righteous people who want to protect the citizens. I think the soldiers who dislike the WG or CD's are members of Sword

or they’re just a special force, that’s it
but Kizaru nearly killed Drake
He should know about Drakes mission as an Admiral

Didn’t it implied that Sengoku founded SWORD? And the current leader seems to be Akainu because of the sword tattoo on his shoulder. Would be nice if Aokiji are also part of SWORD but it seems less likely now.

Think Sengoku would make sense as the story of Rocinante already hint on he using undercover marines. Also, Drake was rescued by Tsuru group, so could be a connection there.

But to me the best option would be for Garp to be the leader, he clearly dont like the Celestials, and is a D., what would make the three D. from the Monkey family as the leaders of the three organizations that would forma the Anti-Celestials group in the final war, the Revos, SWORD and the SH alliance
The thing is Sengoku is already retired, and he also already old, if warlords or more powerful characters fought the sword and their founder wont be able to protect them then its pointless

Didn’t it implied that Sengoku founded SWORD? And the current leader seems to be Akainu because of the sword tattoo on his shoulder. Would be nice if Aokiji are also part of SWORD but it seems less likely now.
that would be sick if he does, but Akainu’s belief of justice doesnt link to what swords justice believes im including here drake and Koby. so for now i dont think he does but i like the idea tho that Akainu and Kuzan had a secret conversation before he left the navy… thats sick

It's either Sengoku or Vega
Strongly lean towards Sengoku
Sengoku is retired tho, one purpose that i think it wasnt sengoku is that if something big happens and the sword was in trouble lets say from celestial dragon what could sengoku do? think about it.. he doesnt have any rank in marines now as of now sengoku and garp is still in marines just to inspire the new comers.
But yeah i dont think it is sengoku, and what makes me think its vegapunk is because he is both link to the marines and to the gorosei, just like aokiji probably vegapunk was force to do things that he doesnt want to do.

Knowing Oda, Sword has two sections: one loyal to the WG and Marines, and one who realizes they have become corrupt and unjust.

No way Koby is okay with some of the stuff going on with the Celestial Dragons. Oda has purposefully kept us from seeing Koby comment on the WG so far, as far as I remember.

Koby would never approve of how the Celestial Dragons treat people, and we know Garp despises the CDs so much that he refused to become Admiral to keep from having to deal with them.

And, Drake has clearly shown that he can rely on and trust certain pirates. At least some part of Sword is anti-WG/Marine.

We act like Sword is one unified whole, but it's more likely that Sword has plenty of messy internal personal politics, too, with people vying for power and different goals. Hell, we already saw Helmeppo and Prince in a conflict over Koby.

The thing is Sengoku is already retired, and he also already old, if warlords or more powerful characters fought the sword and their founder wont be able to protect them then its pointless
Why this matter?

SWORD is clearly a undercover group that is mean to the the anti-CP0 faction of the Marines, why would Sengoku/Garp fight to protect the SWORD members?

It was clearly show by how Drake was destroyed in Onigashima that no one would save him, even If he died. By taking part in a anti-CP0 organization inside the WG the members already accept the risk of dying.

Also, what the Warlords have to do with all this?

Oda just trying to make marines more mysteries by adding Sword...as if there are a lot of hidden stuff marines did but its meh. Probably will show Aokiji as sword member maybe.