Friendships you'd like to see in Dragon Ball ?

Which characters would you like to see becoming friends and to see their consequent friendship ?

I would like to see Future Trunks becoming friends with Cabba, Goku with Broly, Jiren and Toppo with a friendly rivalry, Gohan with Obuni, U6 namekians, Katopesla and the Pride Troopers, Good Buu with Uub, Auta Magetta and Broly, Android 18 with Brianne, Kale with Cabba and Broly, Piccolo with Obuni and U6 namekians, Pan with Obuni's daughter, Buu and Bra, etc...

M

MD Zolo

Piccolo and Vegeta. The two outliers of the Z fighters. Of course, Piccolo has never been strong enough for a rivalry with Vegeta, which would've been awesome.

Piccolo and Vegeta. The two outliers of the Z fighters. Of course, Piccolo has never been strong enough for a rivalry with Vegeta, which would've been awesome.
Well they kinda had some moments during the U6 and U7 tournament where Vegeta asked Piccolo to let him fight Frost and stomped U6 tyrant for cheating against Piccolo and robbing him of a clean victory.

M

MD Zolo

Well they kinda had some moments during the U6 and U7 tournament where Vegeta asked Piccolo to let him fight Frost and stomped U6 tyrant for cheating against Piccolo and robbing him of a clean victory.
I guess those counts. More of those moments would be great. Besides, both are prime villain turned heroes. They have few things in common.

I could see Android 18 becoming friend with her two main opponents of the Tournament of Power Brianne and Cocotte.
Post automatically merged:

While not a friendship moment I would like to see Cooler showing at least a sign that despite their very cold relationship (no pun intended) and him saying the contrary that he still cares for his little brother.

Last edited: