From a Bleach Fan

I started the One Piece anime last year and got to the start of the skypia arc before dropping it because I just didn't feel the same thrill I got from Bleach and Naruto. And also because One Piece is so long I just couldn't be bothered to stick with it. However a few days ago I decided to pick up at chapter 250 ish in the manga which is where I left the anime at. I just finished read chapter 299 where Luffy rings the bell and just WOW. I'm taken aback. This arc was just magnificent. Perfection. Up there with the Pain and Soul Society arc. Possibly better. The layers of plot and chapters worth of build up. The loose bits of plot that were so perfectly tied together. FUCKING NOLAND MONTBLANC AND KALAGARA. GOATED CHARACTERS AND AN AMAZING FLASHBACK. WAIPAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Just perfect.

At long last I finally love One Piece. And I couldn't be happier. This isn't just an anime or a manga. It's a way of life.

I started the One Piece anime last year and got to the start of the skypia arc before dropping it because I just didn't feel the same thrill I got from Bleach and Naruto. And also because One Piece is so long I just couldn't be bothered to stick with it. However a few days ago I decided to pick up at chapter 250 ish in the manga which is where I left the anime at. I just finished read chapter 299 where Luffy rings the bell and just WOW. I'm taken aback. This arc was just magnificent. Perfection. Up there with the Pain and Soul Society arc. Possibly better. The layers of plot and chapters worth of build up. The loose bits of plot that were so perfectly tied together. FUCKING NOLAND MONTBLANC AND KALAGARA. GOATED CHARACTERS AND AN AMAZING FLASHBACK. WAIPAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Just perfect.

At long last I finally love One Piece. And I couldn't be happier. This isn't just an anime or a manga. It's a way of life.
Watch the ringing of the bell and even the Calgara/Noland flashback in anime form. Peak One Piece imo

Imo the best character in Skypiea arc is Luffy, his declaration when ringing the bell, calling the old man at the blue sea and telling him that the sky island is real, the bell is real, we are here etc, and him purely jumping around forming the giant silhouette, is crazy powerful character depiction.