Chapter Discussion From Jika The Damned One to Jika The Dead One, tribute to the passing away of one our favourites: Captain Euseless Midd

Us Eustass fans, should take these threads as compliments. He hasn't even returned yet and ppl are posting threads like this. You have a lot of ppl on here, twitter, youtube, other forums that genuinely believe hes dead...Imagine how big the meltdown will be when he returns. I've been 1v9 on these forums for the past few months until recently lol and ive seen ppl saying hes below sanji/zoro/koby/law/doflamingo/katakuri etc... There are certain fanbases that desperately want Eustass to never return lol.

If he returns at elbaf hes 100% taking down another yonko(fighting luffy-shanks)/admiral which would end all agendas against him.

Just sit back and enjoy the show. Hes coming back next week.

There's a reason why I've been liking all the comments hating on Eustass Kidd..
:BigW:

Us Eustass fans, should take these threads as compliments. He hasn't even returned yet and ppl are posting threads like this. You have a lot of ppl on here, twitter, youtube, other forums that genuinely believe hes dead...Imagine how big the meltdown will be when he returns. I've been 1v9 on these forums for the past few months until recently lol and ive seen ppl saying hes below sanji/zoro/koby/law/doflamingo/katakuri etc... There are certain fanbases that desperately want Eustass to never return lol.

If he returns at elbaf hes 100% taking down another yonko(fighting luffy-shanks)/admiral which would end all agendas against him.

Dead

It looks like it is confirmed Shanks killed captain Useless Midd AKA Jika The Dead One :perocry::risitasad::mrgo:

I was going to theorise that the SH's would have a funeral for Jika on Elbaf but it looks like even Oda had nothing good to say about Jika :pepecry:

How can you disrespect a dead guy and call him a scrub even if he was a fodder? :pepemotion:

F in the chat for confirmed Dead One :pepemy::pepecry::peperain:
Kidd is useless? He literally beat a Yonko. That's something no Luffy's crewmember can ever claim to do even until EoS, dude. How the fuck is Kidd useless? :gokulaugh:

Momoron is useless.
Cracker is useless.
Rebecca is useless.

Kidd is many things, but he ain't useless. :milaugh:

So you want Euseless to come back again and be 1 shotted and humiliated by Luffy next? How cruel, let the man rest in his grave :perocry: