Break Week Fruits that shouldve been logias

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I feel like some fruits shouldve been logias and it wouldve made them more interesting, all these fruits can be naturally occuring

Wax Fruit (Doru Doru no Mi) - wouldve prepared luffy more for his fight against another logia (crocodile) and wouldve introduced us to natural weaknesses eg fire

Rust fruit (Sabi Sabi no Mi) - it would differentiate it more from shinobus fruit

Poison/Venom Fruit (Doku Doku no Mi) - wouldve made more sense to have the warden of the maximum secruity prison to be a logia

Twinkle fruit (Kira Kira no Mi) - Wouldve given whitebeard some funding due to him not participating in regular piracy also would explain how early in life he was able to participate against the roger pirates

Stone Fruit (Ishi Ishi no Mi) - differentiate from pizarros fruit

Last edited:
C

CensoredbyWG

Till this day i dont understand how pica's fruit isn't a logia lol.

Oda probably waiting to introduce earth logia alongside water logia in the endgame.
Post automatically merged:

Kage Kage no mi can do 90% of what a Logia can do.

You control a element and shape it, even the elemental intangibility can be emulated with the power of switching to the doppelganger.

It most likely was not made Logia to not overlap with the Yami Yami no mi " specialness"
And thats if oda doesnt change his mind and turn "yami yami" into a mythical zoan lol.

Kage Kage no mi can do 90% of what a Logia can do.

You control a element and shape it, even the elemental intangibility can be emulated with the power of switching to the doppelganger.

It most likely was not made Logia to not overlap with the Yami Yami no mi " specialness"
shadows aren't a elements.

None of them should have been Logias. Logias are naturally occurring "elements"/substances. A Logia must also be able to create, manipulate, control, generate and become said element.

None of these fruits fit the bill. Not sure any of you truly understand what a Logia even is.

Till this day i dont understand how pica's fruit isn't a logia lol.
Because his power only allows him to manipulate existing stone. He cannot become or transform things or create stone himself.

I've no doubt Oda's going to introduce a rock Logia at some point though

I feel like some fruits shouldve been logias and it wouldve made them more interesting, all these fruits can be naturally occuring

Wax Fruit (Doru Doru no Mi) - wouldve prepared luffy more for his fight against another logia (crocodile) and wouldve introduced us to natural weaknesses eg fire

Rust fruit (Sabi Sabi no Mi) - it would differentiate it more from shinobus fruit

Poison/Venom Fruit (Doku Doku no Mi) - wouldve made more sense to have the warden of the maximum secruity prison to be a logia

Twinkle fruit (Kira Kira no Mi) - Wouldve given whitebeard some funding due to him not participating in regular piracy also would explain how early in life he was able to participate against the roger pirates

Stone Fruit (Ishi Ishi no Mi) - differentiate from pizarros fruit
Magellan should have been

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
None of them should have been Logias. Logias are naturally occurring "elements"/substances. A Logia must also be able to create, manipulate, control, generate and become said element.

None of these fruits fit the bill. Not sure any of you truly understand what a Logia even is.

Because his power only allows him to manipulate existing stone. He cannot become or transform things or create stone himself.

I've no doubt Oda's going to introduce a rock Logia at some point though
Im not saying they should be classified as logias i am saying oda shouldve wrote them as logias and given all the abilities as a logia

Im not saying they should be classified as logias i am saying oda shouldve wrote them as logias and given all the abilities as a logia
Still no and I'll explain why: I could see the argument to make some of them e.g. Wax, Poison, into special paramecias like the Mochi Mochi no Mi. The Mochi Mochi no Mi is essentially a Logia, but the reason it isn't is because it isn't a natural "element". So even if they got some kind of intangibility (which is the true difference in abilities here) they'd still be Paramecia fruit

If the Ishi Ishi no Mi in particular got those abilities then yeah a Logia would be expected. Which is why I am expecting somebody to have an Earth/Rock Logia (idk who though, maybe someone one Shanks' crew, a Giant on Elbaf (Loki?) or a member of CP0/Gods Knights etc.) - We already have mud and magma, so it's perfectly possible if not probable

Like the Logias are offshoots of Earth, Water, Wind, Lightning and Fire as well as Yin/Yang which in a lot of asian religions are the fundamental building blocks of the world
Smoke - Wind/Fire
Sand - Earth
Fire - Fire
Electricity - Lightning
Ice - Water
Dark - Yin
Light - Yang
Magma - Earth/Fire
Soot - Earth
Mud - Water/Earth
Gas - Wind/Fire
Forest - Earth/Water

The only Logias we can get have to be offshoots of these things. So in summary we're basically missing Wind (probably Dragon), pure Earth and pure Water (which may not be possible given the user becomes their own weakness and we kind of have a replacement with Fishman Karate) and then any other possible offshoots of these elements above. Things that come to mind for example are Cloud (Lightning/Wind), Space (Yin/Yang), Tar (Earth/Fire), Clay (Grus is probably a Logia, Water/Earth), Acid (Water), Oil (Earth/Fire), Plasma (Yin/Yang) - i doubt we will see more than 4 new Logias between now and the end of the story.

Disagree with some. But more importantly Teach Darkness DF shouldn't be logia.
Teach's fruit is a Logia because it allows him to create, become and control a natural element. The only way in which he differs from other Logias is he cannot become intangible to attacks (but he can still transform into darkness like other Logias their own element) because the fruits ability to absorb everything means absorbing physical blows too

Last edited:
Logia's have to be something you can pass through.

Some can transform into things you can't pass through but they still need at least 1 form you could pass through.

Greenbull can be a tree or he can just be nature energy itself which isn't solid.

Aokiji can be the cold (not solid) or he can be ice (Solid)

The Wax fruit is candle wax and candles are man made.

You can't pass through stone so the stone fruit isnt a logia

but I do think the poison/venom fruit should be a logia. Though I guess it's because it comes from animals and not the actual environment. There's not just big globs of poison in the environment I mean. Just plants that have a poisonous effect.