Versus Battle Fugitora vs itachi

At first I thought fuji had the advantage being blind so genjitsu is a non factor and observation haki would help him take the W. Then I remembered amaterasu and susanoo, I think susanoo can hold up to pretty much whatever fuji throws while amaterasu eventually gets him, he'll evade for a while with his coo but inevitably will burn

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At first I thought fuji had the advantage being blind so genjitsu is a non factor and observation haki would help him take the W. Then I remembered amaterasu and susanoo, I think susanoo can hold up to pretty much whatever fuji throws while amaterasu eventually gets him, he'll evade for a while with his coo but inevitably will burn
Yeah being blind it's like the first thought but then u remember he can burn him with a fire that 90% of Narutoverse can't deal with without plot armor:suresure: Let alone Susanoo and Itachi's one was special wasn't it?

Yeah being blind it's like the first thought but then u remember he can burn him with a fire that 90% of Narutoverse can't deal with without plot armor:suresure: Let alone Susanoo and Itachi's one was special wasn't it?
I don't think his was special, just amaterasu is supposed to keep burning until it's target is nothing but ash, you're just not supposed to be able to put it out. If they're on an island itachi can walk on water like most ninja from Naruto, fuji is a df user. That whole island can burn and itachi will be just fine
Post automatically merged:

gravitational force field and susanoo can be destroy with a lot of destructive power something in which fugitora has.
Fuji throwing some asteroids at a susanoo most likely won't break it when itachi could cut that shit into pieces before it hits. I like fuji a lot more as a character but this is a horrible mismatch for him

The meteors are rendered ineffective.
Gravity is rendered ineffective.

Amaterasu fills the entire battlefield and burns Isshio asunder
The shield can repel them, but can susanoo deal with multiple meteors + Fuji’s gravity?
Amaterasu itself is really useless against Fujitora’s powers, not only can haki counter but Fuji has complete control over the battlefield and can simply shift to an aerial stance, potentially even send the flames to space lol

Itachi has stamina issues too so good luck with that

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The shield can repel them, but can susanoo deal with multiple meteors + Fuji’s gravity?
Amaterasu itself is really useless against Fujitora’s powers, not only can haki counter but Fuji has complete control over the battlefield and can simply shift to an aerial stance, potentially even send the flames to space lol

Itachi has stamina issues too so good luck with that
It can render any attack, even astral and not physical, useless. Gravity and meteors fall within its repertoire.

Amaterasu needs one little flame to kill Fujitora. Facing a vastly more intelligent shinobi who can set up independent triggers to cast Amaterasu (what he did with Sasuke) gives him a pretty good chance of getting it off. If it doesn't work, Fujitora's only shot at victory is hiding in the sky until Itachi's stamina drains.

Like a coward

This No-Limits Fallacy with Yata Mirror is just idiotic. Fujitora is stronger, faster, has much more stamina, durability and endurance, not to mention immune to Genjutsu (not because of his blindness, but because Chakra and Haki work too differently to apply the Rule 13). He'll crash Susanoo with his bare hands before Itachi can react. Amaterasu is too slow and easily countered by gravity. The only winning option for Itachi are water jutsus, and that's stretching.

Anyway, Fujitora no-diffs. He crashes Itachi with his gravity. Naruto characters are not on the level of One Piece until middle of Shinobi War arc (and only few of them)

Fuji throwing some asteroids at a susanoo most likely won't break it when itachi could cut that shit into pieces before it hits. I like fuji a lot more as a character but this is a horrible mismatch for him
fugitora isn't just throwing some asteroids he is bringing them down with gravity in high speed and he can do this multiple times with relatively ease. One was already enough to cause a huge sinkhole through the gravity effects.

Idk what stops fuji from speed blitzing and just squashing itachi with gravity. Sasukes susanoo was immobilized by wind I'm pretty sure itachi's susanoo won't be able to move under the force of a mountain. Pretty sure with admirals being able to fight against a light man it's safe to assume he has the speed advantage.

At best Itachi can hope for a duel death. Fuji doesn't have a way to counter amaterasu but he dies a million ways before the flames have time to do their job.