Theory Fuji and GB are former bounty hunters. They could possibly have supreme grade swords.

Tashigi said that all the famous swordsmen are either pirates or bounty hunters. This means that bounty hunters have to have been a significant force in OP. But where are they now?

So far we haven't seen any strong bounty hunters, save for Zoro. So what's up with Tashigi's statement? Did Oda change his mind/forget? I think not.

I think its very likely that Fujitora and Greenbull, as well as other strong new marines recruited via the draft, are former bounty hunters. Fuji and GB both have swords, so it would fit Tashigi's statement of there being famous bounty hunting swordsmen. It would also explain how two top tiers seemingly appeared out of nowhere. These guys were already strong bounty hunters active in the NW until the WG bought them over and made them admirals.

If they are bounty hunters, I think its very likely that their swords are extremely rare. imo they at least have a great grade but supreme grade isn't off the table. Given how there are 12 supreme grade swords, I don't know how exclusive Oda will keep them going forward.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
“Famous” means widely known. Fujitora and Ryokugyu don’t seem like they were famous figures prior to the draft at all. The way Doflamingo described them made it seem like he had never heard of either one of them.

For Fujitora I'm still sure...
Out of the people who got out of wano and didn't settle in Shimotsuki Village , Fujitora is among them or One of the offspring of some Daimyo.

For Ryukugyo , I mean he can be from Wano as well but most likely , I see him having a flashback like Senior pink lol. (I absolutely mean it.) The double suicide on his chest is a romance tragedy phrase. (I can be totally wrong though)

Bounty Hunters cannot Exist in New World
Who are They gonna Hunt? Emperors

As for Paradise, not only Bounties are Very Low there & you can get comparable Bounties in Four Blues
But also it's very Dangerous there & not worth the Risk, not to mention the Presence of Warlords who basically played the Role of Bounty Hunters

Mihawk was literally Introduced stopping a Fleet of 50 Ships from going any further, Second Warlord was Crocodile who literally was Boss of Hundreds of Bounty Hunters, if not Thousands, Moria was preventing anyone from crossing Florian Triangle & He never Failed for many Years, Kuma is WG's Cyborg, He clearly captured many Pirates, so Bounty Hunters weren't needed with these Guys around

So what do we end up with? Bounty Hunters only exist in Four Blues
East Blue is Weakest Sea & Zoro was Strongest Bounty Hunter there
We've already met Strongest Bounty Hunter of West Blue, it was Mr. 1 & even Mihawk heard about him
As for North Blue, We've already met Germa Kingdom who basically were Mercenaries which makes Bounty Hunters Obsolete there
Only South Blue is missing such Presence, but it's simply not that relevant

So dunno why Fans keep repeating Statement that One Piece didn't Introduce enough Bounty Hunters
We did see them, you just have to pay attention to how the World works

But now, thanks to Cross Guild, Bounty Hunting is finally encouraged in New World & now Oda can Introduce some New Characters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This would make a lot of sense honestly, it would give them a legit reason to be so strong prior to being Admirals. Plus bounty hunting aligns quite well with the Navy, and it really suits Greenbull.