Character Discussion Fujitora vs GreenBull: More than meets the eyes | Deeper look at Aramaki's Ideology

Who's more "evil"?

• Onigumo

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Akainu

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
REJOICE, WG! THE GREAT SAGE OF NU-ADMIRALS IS BACK!!! :amazing:

But with the implied things about his past based on the tattoo, he could have a very dark past related to his justice viewpoint, but I don't believe this turns him into a negative or evil person like Doberman/Onigumo/Saka, where he'd slaughter non-criminals or anything.
well, i can think of 2 interpretations of 'deadly justice': 1) kill anyone who is being 'unjust' 2) be fair yourself or die

but we don't have a reliable translation atm

REJOICE, WG! THE GREAT SAGE OF NU-ADMIRALS IS BACK!!! :amazing:

well, i can think of 2 interpretations of 'deadly justice': 1) kill anyone who is being 'unjust' 2) be fair yourself or die

but we don't have a reliable translation atm
Yea even with those interpretations he can still be a very good guy, just harsh on criminals.

Similar to how we have people in our real world who believe rapists and etc should automatically get the death penalty if 100% proven guilty, while many others don't believe in the death penalty. The death penalty people would still be good people, just harsher on punishing crime.

And I just read your evil shanks post, HMM I'm not sure this does anything for Shanks. It's more of a gray area where Shanks is stopping for a good reason, which is to protect good guy Luffy.