General & Others Fujitora vs Mihawk as conquerors

Mihawk will have better coc because he has to somewhat dance with Shanks so high levels of coc are required. Fuji on the other hand is an admiral and his colleague GB didn't end well when he met Shanks coc.

If we go only according to "conqueror feats" then Mihawk has reached the top of swordsmanship, doesn't care much about anything else yet he was a warlord under the WG and also now grouped up with Croco and friends to be safe. Also didn't liked at all to have to go fighting Luffy, Shanks, BB etc.

Fuji is a marine admiral and as Garp said he has to follow whatever the scumbags CD say so that is already a big malus. On the other hand he opposed the system and tried to change it, also I could see him leave the marines if things don't go at all like he would like to (same thing as Aokiji did).

Mihawk. It's pretty clearly stated in the story that being in his position = being king/being on top.

The King scene is also a parallel to Luffy/Chinjao. For Zoro, Mihawk is like Roger for Luffy and Roger is the conqueror and King.

Also, if we think Fujitora is a swordsman, then he is directly under Mihawk in that regard.

If I’m being honest I personally slightly lean towards believing that neither have conquerors. Cause if we all being honest having conquerors isn’t really about strength or willpower. It’s mainly just about luffy
:handsup:

Tho if we pretend it is about strength and willpower
  • Strength wise Fujitora as an admiral is a top tier and Mihawk as wss is a top tier. So if we base it off that than yes all top tiers and characters of a certain level should have conquerors
  • Willpower wise fujitora probably wins
    • Fuji as a marine has been fighting for his beliefs and making huge waves in the world with his actions. Going against what akainu or the world government tell him if he believes its for the best. He as an admiral is capable of leading others. Also has a supreme grade blade
    • Mihawk fought strong swordsman to become the wss. Tho he like buggy crocodile and the rest of cross guild seems to have had his will broken at one point settling for less. On the bright side buggy’s speech seems to have rejuvenated him to an extent

If I’m being honest I personally slightly lean towards believing that neither have conquerors. Cause if we all being honest having conquerors isn’t really about strength or willpower. It’s mainly just about luffy

• Strength wise Fujitora as an admiral is a top tier and Mihawk as wss is a top tier. So if we base it off that than yes all top tiers and characters of a certain level should have conquerors
    • Fuji as a marine has been fighting for his beliefs and making huge waves in the world with his actions. Going against what akainu or the world government tell him if he believes its for the best. He as an admiral is capable of leading others. Also has a supreme grade blade
    • Mihawk fought strong swordsman to become the wss. Tho he like buggy crocodile and the rest of cross guild seems to have had his will broken at one point settling for less. On the bright side buggy’s speech seems to have rejuvenated him to an extent
Did u really just say having conquerors isn’t really about strength or willpower. When the end result of a good Coc user is coating his attacks which only a handful of the strongest can do:choppawhat: I can not wait to see how you react when mihawk coats his blade in coc haki. How exactly is mihawks willpower low when he has achieved his goal of wss and sits at the top of them all and will sit their until zoro reaches him:choppawhat:

Wild since Mihawks more likely to have it than Blackbeard

Mihawk had the will to overcome every swordman and at the end he reached the peak of the swordmanship, he is the "king" of the swordmans. Fujitora is "only" a marine admiral who is tryng to defeat (?) the corrupt system. We are not even sure that he will be the new fleet admiral (very likely).

I don't see a real competition here for now tbh. Mihawk's coc has a lot more sense imo.

Mihawk had the will to overcome every swordman and at the end he reached the peak of the swordmanship, he is the "king" of the swordmans. Fujitora is "only" a marine admiral who is tryng to defeat (?) the corrupt system. We are not even sure that he will be the new fleet admiral (very likely).

I don't see a real competition here for now tbh. Mihawk's coc has a lot more sense imo.
He didn't overcome every swordsman
He didn't fight even the best swordsmen
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk. It's pretty clearly stated in the story that being in his position = being king/being on top.

The King scene is also a parallel to Luffy/Chinjao. For Zoro, Mihawk is like Roger for Luffy and Roger is the conqueror and King.

Also, if we think Fujitora is a swordsman, then he is directly under Mihawk in that regard.
Sure