Versus Battle Fujitora vs Psykos

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Psykorochi destroys the admirals. She can cut down parts of the planet. She can likely earse the verse.

Now « normal » psykos vs fuji is way harder.

We don’t really know how strong she was because Tatsu lol diff her but she stated that He big eye doll was weaker than her.

I think overall One piece top tier are stronger than normal dragons level threat. Fujitora has monster gravity, monster physical strength, haki, gravity powers himself etc.

I think he takes it

Other interested : @Salah WG @Steven @Chrono @Seth @Cuistot @GreatPhilisopher @ReggieZoldyck21 @ZenZu @SmokedOut @Bullet @Hiragaro etc

Psykorochi destroys the admirals. She can cut down parts of the planet. She can likely earse the verse.

Now « normal » psykos vs fuji is way harder.

We don’t really know how strong she was because Tatsu lol diff her but she stated that He big eye doll was weaker than her.

I think overall One piece top tier are stronger than normal dragons level threat. Fujitora has monster gravity, monster physical strength, haki, gravity powers himself etc.

I think he takes it

Other interested : @Salah WG @Steven @Chrono @Seth @Cuistot @GreatPhilisopher @ReggieZoldyck21 @ZenZu @SmokedOut @Bullet @Hiragaro etc
Didn’t Gyoro Gyoro use 300x gravity? I think that is more gravity than Fuji has been shown to be able to replicate. Psykos could probably do 500x gravity

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Didn’t Gyoro Gyoro use 300x gravity? I think that is more gravity than Fuji has been shown to be able to replicate. Psykos could probably do 500x gravity
Yeah but I think that Fuji can manipulate gravity to help him and counter that move and Fuji is not a normal human that guy is a One piece top tier so his body, muscles, bones, fibers must be 10000 tougher than a normal guy, and haki can likely help too

Fuji attacking full speed with gravity moves, close range slash, meteors etc can be deadly.

C

Cuistot

Homeless Emperor has insane reaction speeds. His durability doesn’t matter because an Admiral is never touching him
All Admirals are Relativistic+. Homeless scales to laughably lower speeds, this guy was going to die by the hands of Atomic Samurai if Sperm hadn't saved him, unable to react.

@Cuistot @Steven Please stop saying that the OPM verse "lacks AP"

Nichirin did this, and Nichirin is a fucking fodder compared to Vomited Fuhrer Ugly, who is weak compared to Homeless Emperor and Golden Sperm, yet Nichirin still pulled off a Sanzen Sekai level feat. The High Dragons of OPM shit on the Admirals. Admirals are Mid Dragon level at best

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Nichirin did this, and Nichirin is a fucking fodder compared to Vomited Fuhrer Ugly, who is weak compared to Homeless Emperor and Golden Sperm, yet Nichirin still pulled off a Sanzen Sekai level feat. The High Dragons of OPM shit on the Admirals. Admirals are Mid Dragon level at best
Yeah it’s a good move but :,
Zoro last attack against an admiral > King of hell current last attack > Rooftop Ashura > ISDS

We know that admiral level attacks are way higher than ISDS.

DR Zoro ISDS can be countered by Admirals.

And I don’t think that Nichirin is really far below normal fuhrer ugly or gums.

Admirals and Yonko are def weaker than above Dragon (orochi platinum sperme etc)
But they are still high dragon. They are not weaker than Golden sperm on average.

Kaido is Golden sperm level, high dragon. But weaker than above dragons

How is that shit impressive