Versus Battle Fused momoshiki vs gojo and sukuna

gojo and sukuna vs momoshiki

• momoshiki

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • gojo and sukuna

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
(Fused) Momoshiki is basically a powerful Otsutsuki comparable to Kaguya.

It's like comparing two ants to a tank.
Kaguya isn't impressive in the slightest to me, she's overwanked because "she creates/controls whole dimensions".

If all the wank is being compared to her...

Kaguya isn't impressive in the slightest to me, she's overwanked because "she creates/controls whole dimensions".
And what amazing thing do Gojo and Sukuna have over her? She easily destroys the whole verse and Momoshiki is comparable to her.

But go ahead and disregard her creation feat as it is debatable whether this can be applied to her overall abilities or not but she scales above Hagoromo and Hamura combined. Hagoromo created the moon via Chibaku Tensei in his deathbed. This Kaguya is stronger than the one who lost to her children.

There are people overwanking Kaguya but this thread is a bad example for that because those two opponents are just that weak in comparison.

Last edited:
And what amazing thing do Gojo and Sukuna have over her? She easily destroys the whole verse and Momoshiki is comparable to her.

But go ahead and disregard her creation feat as it is debatable whether this can be applied to her overall abilities or not but she scales above Hagoromo and Hamura combined. Hagoromo created the moon via Chibaku Tensei in his deathbed. This Kaguya is stronger than the one who lost to her children.

There are people overwanking Kaguya but this thread is a bad example for that because those two opponents are just that weak in comparison.
I'll politely disagree with you: either Gojo and Sukuna solo Kaguya like it's not even funny. She is that overwanked because of how people scale a measly technique to mean much more than it really does.

I'll not vote here because I still don't know Momoshiki and I assume he has something better than being compared to Kaguya. I hope so, at least.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaguya's too fast for them, ash killing bone legitimately one shots. You can't use your cursed energy to heal from that and Kaguya can bypass infinity with her teleportation.

(Hell, she could outright teleport Gojo to the acid world and kill Sukuna first).

FAR FAR weaker characters solos JJK Verse

I like how this trans-supersonic/Townlevel verse getting wanked to the max by all this 14 years old kids

Last edited:
either Gojo and Sukuna solo Kaguya like it's not even funny.
No offence but you have to be drunk to believe this lmao.

Tell me one valid feat how these two clowns can beat a planetary level immortal who can literally wipe out their planet's surface with little difficulty...
She's faster, FAR FAR stronger, has more hax. How can they even win?

Toneri, a weaker character than Kaguya, managed to move the moon and was about to crash it onto the Earth.
Otsutsukis travel around the universe and they wiped out lots of planets alongside, implanting "Juubis" to suck up the planet's life energy, then taking it by themselves.
Fused Momoshiki is basically a mid level Otsutsuki who managed to own Naruto and Sasuke all on his own.

Either way, Mugen Tsukuyomi => their verse is automatically on a state of a illusion which is like reality. Well, I guess Kaguya would even have a larger Zetsu army.