Powers & Abilities G5 shared Luffy's rubber defence with Crydo

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I swear this isn't just another Crydo hate thread! Well, maybe just a little bit...

Now let's look on objective facts facts:

1) Awakened Luffy can turn anything he touch into rubbery
2) Luffy's rubber defence protect him from blunt force attacks
3) Luffy use blunt force attacks almost exclusively
4) Nika's silhouette seem to wield a sword and spear
5) Luffy's weakness is sharp objects

This are objective facts and I won't bother with anyone who try argue otherwise.

Now, here come speculation time:
Do Nika use sword and spear to counter his rubbery influence when he fight? If so Luffy useage of G5 against Crydo was ineffective!

"B-but muh Haki!"

Haki only help to combat/resist Devil Fruit powers it doesn't nullify them! Luffy's rubber defence still protect him even with Haki in the picture.
Prove? Simple, if his rubber defence didn't protect him than his bones would've broke when he lost Haki clashes against Katakuri and drunk Crydo - WsW style.

His bones didn't broke because he's rubber! (such a jobber smh)

Anyway I said my piece for today 🤗

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Except for the fact people in one piece are built different. They regen too quickly. Usually dont have fractures. And regains bones after drinking milk.
:goyea:
Well tbh everyone can't, after Luffy and Brook drank the milk to heal up the dude that was guarding asked how that was even possible.

I get what you’re saying and I’ve thought of it before too, my headcanon is that the only rubber property he’scapplying when attacking is the stretching, so that it’s still painful..
Then, you could argue he’s doing more damage as the parts he’s making contact with aren’t supposed to bend and fold like that

I’m sure Oda didn’t intend for it to be harmless when Kaido got his face punched in, and this makes G5 more worth it in terms of AP of there’s a boost

Luffy makes his enemies' body rubbery, nerfing his own attack since he wanna have fun together with his enemies first rather than quickly beating them :steef: