Gakushou vs Chougaryuu

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nice thread and battle of left hands

If I want to make a guess :

STR wise : Gakushou > CGR

Smart wise : CGR > Gakushou

I think CGR hype is a lil bit superior to GKS. GKS has nice feats : countering Mouten and fucking a bit with Shin and Mouten armies etc.

But CGR for now has better defensive or offensives strategies and better feats fighting in the past Q6 etc

Gakushou is more versatile and can fight in frontline better but I give CGR the edge in smarts (for now)

Overall I give it to CGR army vs army but with a very small margin

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I think CGR hype is a lil bit superior to GKS. GKS has nice feats : countering Mouten and fucking a bit with Shin and Mouten armies etc.

But CGR for now has better defensive or offensives strategies and better feats fighting in the past Q6 etc

Gakushou is more versatile and can fight in frontline better but I give CGR the edge in smarts (for now)

You made up for your ass cancer posts in Ouki vs Moubu I see. Lol

And yeah this is probably about right. Close win Chougaryuu. Gakushou is better martially while Chougaryuu is better with tactics/strategy.

The correct take.

No need to add anything. Great post.
My Chougaryuu hating ass will still definitely put GKS above him soon enough.
:sadgrin:

My money is on Chougaryuu. Better tactics and more impressive elites. People sometimes forget that it took combine effort of Shin and Kyoukai to overcome his pincer.

Of course if Gakushou shows more in the future then I still may change my mind.

@FutureWarrior123 Okay, now I've reread the CGR related bits at Shukai.

Chougaryuu is a capable tactician. He outmanouvered Ouhon and Akou, with the former being targetted and having to awaken the "Great General view" as a truly successful response. He came up with plans/conclusions that were in agreement with Riboku himself. His "shifting sands" formation was able to stop right in its tracks the destructive power of the awakened Hi Shi unit. The large majority of their army anyway, as the vanguard directly led by Shin was able to break through it. And yet despite that Chouugaryuu tactically outmanouvered them once again, with effective flanks attack and encircling them. Had it not been for Kyoukai's fundamental assistance, Shin and co. were in deep shit and would have gotten defeated.

Gakushou has shown a degree of proficiency tactically, like his fierce drill formation. He's also a great warrior. He could sure show more in the current battle.

Based off on what he has shown as of now, Gakushou stands no chance. He has no answer to Chouugaryu's tactical ability.