[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
ok...

I think TAC and Bogard's interaction isn't as suspicious as Law is making it look, they're just talking and trying to create activity. And that also applies to Law, I think he may be over-analyzing but he is just trying to find clues - any clue - from the minimal activity happening.

As for Playa saying that he wants revenge, I think this is just banter/a joke, unless if this is some 4D chess move then it's completely beyond me.

To be fair, Jiihad doesn't know the rules / how to play lol. I'd give him a slight pass.
Post automatically merged:

Otherwise, spot on again Boss man, they all seem suspicious to me.
What’s so suspicious about people that haven’t posted yet? You’re saying it as if you have a reason to town read all posters already.

Kiwi’s opening is meh

What the game needs is more activity, but that is obvious to say and it does not add much o the game discussion.
I personally find it somewhat suspicious when a player votes as a spite from a different game, a previous game, and that isn't such a good sign, but it can go both ways, so it isn't a sure thing to say. I mean playa's vote on Kiwi.
Why would it be suspicious to place an RVS vote out of spite?

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Everyone is already on hiding....:watchout:
Interesting.
Oh, I'm here. Just waiting for something to happen lol.
What’s so suspicious about people that haven’t posted yet? You’re saying it as if you have a reason to town read all posters already.

Kiwi’s opening is meh
I guess the idea is that whoever isn't posting is trying to fly under the radar? But it'll be easy to tell'em apart, what with them needing to cram 5 posts in sooner or later.

ok...

I think TAC and Bogard's interaction isn't as suspicious as Law is making it look, they're just talking and trying to create activity. And that also applies to Law, I think he may be over-analyzing but he is just trying to find clues - any clue - from the minimal activity happening.

As for Playa saying that he wants revenge, I think this is just banter/a joke, unless if this is some 4D chess move then it's completely beyond me.
Ok nice but what does that tell you about Law’s alignment here?

Oh, I'm here. Just waiting for something to happen lol.

I guess the idea is that whoever isn't posting is trying to fly under the radar? But it'll be easy to tell'em apart, what with them needing to cram 5 posts in sooner or later.
The game started like 3 hours before you made that post, kind of weird deflecting the attention to inactives, as if you were concerned with the accusations that are created based on your scummy interactions. That’s the feeling I got anyway. So, if all scum are there, do you town read everyone? What about Law, the guy who’s “blowing it out of proportion”?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi’s opening is meh
thanks. :kriwhat:

Ok nice but what does that tell you about Law’s alignment here?
I can't tell for sure, I'm inclined to believe that he is town. He is just pointing out what he thinks looks suspicious, but I don't think he is necessarily trying to push anything. Like when he first jumped on Bogard and TAC having a convo together
This interaction of TAC only talking to Bogard is interesting, he seems to only quote him and talk to him even though several players have posted already.
But immediately dropped it when TAC provided an explanation.
You're right, he did quote you first and started the interaction.
He seems to just be trying to scum hunt despite the low activity and clues to build off of.

On the other hand, I'm more suspicious at Playa who jumped on the wagon about Bogard and TAC having a convo
Nice to see how Bogard and TAC trying to talk each other. As they know each other:myman:
Once again, he could of just been joking but it's twice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.