[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogard and Ted voted against me and it’s very easy to assume Kiwi could’ve stirred other people if she joined in too
Read pls the vote lynch post of Rej.
You was almost down bro, Kiwi and Ted build you up as a scum, but with Bogard changing his vote to unvote you had only Ted vote. And with Kiwi you would have two and Ted would have two, so it was a risky game where either you would get killed or Ted. Kiwi see this and change her tactic and try to manipulate you to vote against Bogard. She and Ted try anything to kill of Bogard, both played like they was in one team. You said it by yourself, Kiwi attack you before but after seeing Bogard unvote against you, she change her mind and try to build Bogard as Lynch victim to save Ted.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Until the last hour you only had Ted lynch vote, Bogard fall up and don´t vote against you and with Noctis voting against Ted, it was to risky, so after attacking you Kiwi choose to manipulate you to vote against Bogard. She and Ted working together to kill of someone else to save ted. They know you was to risky and probably would against Ted too, they miscalculated the minute of the game. They vote together against Bogard, Kiwi try to save Ted.
You got it wrong, I was trying to save TAC. Look here:

1. TAC unvoted (but formatted his post incorrectly). And I think he wanted to vote for Bogard. There was only 3 minutes left
2. Since he unvoted Tedx, this goes back to 1 vote on TAC and 1 vote on Tedx, so one of them will go. Tedx then proposed to go for Bogard or Dark Admiral
Let's all move on Bograd then, or Dark admiral
3. I didn't know if TAC's unvote counted, but we were running out of time.
Did TAC unvote?

Then who are we lynching, Bogard or Dark Admiral?
Since TAC took 3 minutes to type 5 words, I took the initiative and voted Bogard since that was who I think he was going for. And Tedx who wanted to vote Dark Admiral changed his vote when he saw me vote Bogard, so me and Tedx weren't working in a team as we weren't even targetting the same person.

@Law What's your read on Gambit?
I honestly don't remember what the guy said when he posted, so I searched for his posts to see what he had to say. First two posts are fluffy, another post is more contributive.
Woops forgot about this game... Lol
Will try to catch up..
Everything will be fine! Why? Because Im here!!!

Sudden jump on bogards call? Who's scummy now?
I see a lot of interactions going on here amd it's pretty dishonest to say that I am not flustered on the volume of thy posts. I am kinda rusty as it's been months since I last played a game. But the tone of the press simply insinuates that Kiwi was being moderately dragged by some players as scum when there's nothing wrong with her statement.

I mean, there constituted a slight exchange of omgus but not solid enough to be viewed as scum.

Tac and bogard parade of posts do not stand as a grand illusion of buddying. They simply presented clear motives on how to play the play. There have been less activity before they began talking.

These 3 I mentioned are clesr to my sight. .

Now why the fuck is Al being included in the scum list? Lmao

Lemme go to the other pages..
Post automatically merged:

This one here I agree the most.. I alrdy mentioned that Tac and Bogard did not have anything under the roots.. Having been calling that out to attract conspiracy is a perfect manner to illustrate a wolf on their backs.. Let's figure out who amongst the players Law has less interaction with and we may put an end to this demise.
In here he is saying that TAC, Bogard, and Kiwi are clear in his eyes, meaning they are town. I don't know why I was even mentioned in the last sentence in this quote.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Law What's your read on Gambit?

@Kiwipom same question for you. Your read on Gambit
I see a lot of interactions going on here amd it's pretty dishonest to say that I am not flustered on the volume of thy posts. I am kinda rusty as it's been months since I last played a game. But the tone of the press simply insinuates that Kiwi was being moderately dragged by some players as scum when there's nothing wrong with her statement.

I mean, there constituted a slight exchange of omgus but not solid enough to be viewed as scum.

Tac and bogard parade of posts do not stand as a grand illusion of buddying. They simply presented clear motives on how to play the play. There have been less activity before they began talking.

These 3 I mentioned are clesr to my sight. .

Now why the fuck is Al being included in the scum list? Lmao

Lemme go to the other pages..

This one here I agree the most.. I alrdy mentioned that Tac and Bogard did not have anything under the roots.. Having been calling that out to attract conspiracy is a perfect manner to illustrate a wolf on their backs.. Let's figure out who amongst the players Law has less interaction with and we may put an end to this demise.
This is his only post right and I can't really tell much, he has been absent for the most part of the game.

Also I'm a bit lost, the last part, was he accusing Law?

2. Since he unvoted Tedx, this goes back to 1 vote on TAC and 1 vote on Tedx, so one of them will go. Tedx then proposed to go for Bogard or Dark Admiral
Yes after you guys manipulate him and try to either lynch Bogard or Darkadmiral.
The point was clear until that point, Ted panicstruck in the last minutes because he fear to get vote by TAC but also he know even if you would vote against Tac, it would end in a 2 against 2 vote, so you guys change the plan and take TAC on our side with voting against Bogard. You entrance in the last minutes and how you everytime try to save/help Ted is a clear point:
I am still leaning towards Ted being town
First you write this with trying to help Ted as making him a townie, then...
This might be a bit of a reach but this action by Bogard bothered me a bit.
you try to build up Bogard as scum. In that moment Ted jump on the wagon and both you guys manipulate TAC to going on the vote.

I was really sure about Ted being town a little bit earlier but now that he is pressured, I think he is panicking. And that doesn't look like a good sign to me

And I said from the beginning that I didn't say Bogard wasn't suspcious, I just said your accusation was suspicious. But unless if Bogard can explain why he did that last move, he suddenly shot up on my radar.
Her you write a suspcious post against Ted yet you both still team up to kill Bogard.
You literally try to save Ted, you both make a action in the last minute and vote against Bogard.
It was like a all out game, either you could save Ted or you going down with him and you guys would almost make it, but thanks to a ability you both failed hard.

Their isn´t any vote in my opinion, we all townies should vote at this point against Kiwi, the proofs speaks against you.

That was the reply to this post by playa, OK, I kinda see where it came from
Judging by his gameplay I would say more he is a townie rather then a scum. I already looked up about his gameplay in my last round where he playing in same why but get killed as Townie, in a round where Cinera who playing like a townie get come out in the end as scum, I would really judge by TAC gameplay about his role.

After I re-read the thread again, it kinda suspicious that @Law open up a connection between Bogard and TAC and go afk while user here now attacking each other. Recently a perfect way to let the townies attacking each other witout get your hands dirty.

Im against a TAC vote and hope we townies think now twice and make a better call, because voting against TAC is in my opinion a false route in the first day.

My first opinion:

Townies:
Me
TAC
Noctis

Unsure:
Gambit
Kiwi
Tedxtr
Bogard
Darkadmiral
Jiihad
Law

Probably scum in my opinion:
Bogard,Kiwi and Law

If Bogard is a scum,the chance of Kiwi beeing one is falling and Tedxtr beeing one rising.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Yes after you guys manipulate him and try to either lynch Bogard or Darkadmiral.
The point was clear until that point, Ted panicstruck in the last minutes because he fear to get vote by TAC but also he know even if you would vote against Tac, it would end in a 2 against 2 vote, so you guys change the plan and take TAC on our side with voting against Bogard. You entrance in the last minutes and how you everytime try to save/help Ted is a clear point:

First you write this with trying to help Ted as making him a townie, then...

you try to build up Bogard as scum. In that moment Ted jump on the wagon and both you guys manipulate TAC to going on the vote.

Her you write a suspcious post against Ted yet you both still team up to kill Bogard.
You literally try to save Ted, you both make a action in the last minute and vote against Bogard.
It was like a all out game, either you could save Ted or you going down with him and you guys would almost make it, but thanks to a ability you both failed hard.

Their isn´t any vote in my opinion, we all townies should vote at this point against Kiwi, the proofs speaks against you.
I'll be honest, I read Tedx as town but I got suspicious when he panicked. And that's why I said that I was suspicious and started to think that TAC was more town than Tedx. But my point was, either TAC or Tedx were getting voted out and to me, it looked like Bogard and Dark Admiral were more suspicious to me. And I would believe TAC and Tedx to be town before Bogard and Dark Admiral.

So yes, I was in favour of not voting TAC or Tedx but no, I was not on Tedx's team.

N

Noctis

In here he is saying that TAC, Bogard, and Kiwi are clear in his eyes, meaning they are town. I don't know why I was even mentioned in the last sentence in this quote.
This is his only post right and I can't really tell much, he has been absent for the most part of the game.

Also I'm a bit lost, the last part, was he accusing Law?
I do think he was accusing law... but there is something I can't put my finger on it and I just don't know what it is. First I need to know why he town read the TAC, Kiwi and Bogard in more details

This is strange, especially when he was absent most of the first day phase. There is no scum list here. Only possible list where AL could be included is in PMs. Was it a slip? :pepecorn:
He just means that AL isn't a player so putting him in scum list is hilarious

@Noctis

This is strange, especially when he was absent most of the first day phase. There is no scum list here. Only possible list where AL could be included is in PMs. Was it a slip? :pepecorn:
I think you misunderstood the quote.
That was Gambit saying which is related to this:
AL is a coach you can see him in your role PM... he's in the player list but not an actual player. I expect its possible to lynch him though
And Gambit said that after already coming to the thread and it happened after his first post, so he was not lurking.

Bogard

You can't win
I do think he was accusing law... but there is something I can't put my finger on it and I just don't know what it is. First I need to know why he town read the TAC, Kiwi and Bogard in more details

I see, makes sense but the problem is that answer had already been cleared by you before he posted. So that confused me

He didn't stay much of a reason for thinking those three are definitely clear. Why, how so sure? That's a question to ask

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Think I’m gonna be quiet this phase unless anyone wants my take / things develop. I was way off in my speculation last time, not thinking Ted was fully bad until we saw his role.
Oh yee of little faith, y’all thought I chose Yaksha arbitrarily?
Lmfao. Well, for starters, you don’t advertise you’re bad in this game. So that’s one way I know you’re a good guy.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Think I’m gonna be quiet this phase unless anyone wants my take / things develop. I was way off in my speculation last time, not thinking Ted was fully bad until we saw his role.

Lmfao. Well, for starters, you don’t advertise you’re bad in this game. So that’s one way I know you’re a good guy.
TAC, you should know me better by now lmao. I’ll do whatever brings me tha most entertainment

: 228008, member: 1"]@Noctis

This is strange, especially when he was absent most of the first day phase. There is no scum list here. Only possible list where AL could be included is in PMs. Was it a slip? :pepecorn:[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure that wasn't the case..

Bogard

You can't win
: 228008, member: 1"]@Noctis

Pretty sure that wasn't the case..
Which part? That you were inactive most of the game? Or that you made a slip. Either way, you'd probably need to post more to explain your inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.