[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gambit keep saying he knows Kiwi is town but doesn't elaborate or hint on how he knows that. Why say A if you cannot say B? If he is who he is talking he is, he would be protecting himself and not letting us mislynch again. But I am not seeing him protecting himself and trying to convince us he is actually town, my vote is staying on him.

The reason I no longer defend myself is I lost interest in defending myself. You all are close to lynching a town but a sibtle hint youndont wanna comprehend.. I know Kiwi is town because of my ability.. If that won't satisfy you all. Then a cop claim is fine enough.. I tried hard not to claim but jere we are..

I wasn't able to submit my action last night though. So that result was first night.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

"What's up Old Man Hyo? Seems you didn't had enough this game?"
In this quite day we will remember Hyo's last will, that poor guy just wanted food, but the staff let him starve to death.

@Gambit got lynched! He was Hyogoro!

Night 3 starts! (Click me for time!)
Don't talk! I might start the next day sooner if all actions will be turned in!

Votecount:
playa -> Gambit

Law -> Gambit
Dark -> Gambit
Noctis -> Gambit

Players alive:
1 @Noctis
2 @Jiihad
3 @playa4321
4 @Dark Admiral
5 @Law
6 @Kiwipom

Rej

Year of the black beard!

The night ended, but at the end of the night every prisoner could witness a painful squeezing scream reverberating from the Prison Staff's Office...this painful scream could just belong to Dobon. His dead body has been discovered by random prisoners which were surprised, but somehow reliefed by the circumstances.

@Dark Admiral has been killed by someone. He was Dobon.
Day 4 started!
(Countdown!)

Players alive:
1 @Noctis
2 @Jiihad
3 @playa4321
4 @Law
5 @Kiwipom

Last edited:
How many mafia are there in this game? Two have already been lynched, and this is a game with 11 players (Al Sama being a coach/co-host).

I really want to hear thought from @Jiihad , what are your reads? I cannot make my mind about you since you don't post much and still a new player.

I know but still I have bad feeling, we will see. Gambit for the first should be good enough.
As I said three scums with only 11players would be little much but in the end it really come out in that way, but we don´t need to beeing panic, with Ted and Gambit are out right now, only one scum is left and I know who is that dude. I hope all townies team up again together and going against @Jiihad

Vote Lynch Jiihad @Rej

If we really teamup again, we can win the game and it would be kinda good, killing off three scums one after the other, Bogard lynch probably in the end bring us into the right path.^^

@Law , @Noctis , @Kiwipom
Or next target is Jiihad, let lynch the last scum out.

As I said three scums with only 11players would be little much but in the end it really come out in that way, but we don´t need to beeing panic, with Ted and Gambit are out right now, only one scum is left and I know who is that dude. I hope all townies team up again together and going against @Jiihad

Vote Lynch Jiihad @Rej

If we really teamup again, we can win the game and it would be kinda good, killing off three scums one after the other, Bogard lynch probably in the end bring us into the right path.^^

If there were only two mafia in this game, the game would have ended with Gambit being lynched, however, here we are still playing, so logically there is at least one more.

N

Noctis

Vote Lynch Jiihad @Rej

10 payers as AL sama doesn't count... so having 3 scum was far fetched.

If there were only two mafia in this game, the game would have ended with Gambit being lynched, however, here we are still playing, so logically there is at least one more.
10 payers as AL sama doesn't count... so having 3 scum was far fetched.
Let count all previous scums:
Woops, that was kinda a One Shot a la Kaido. The Animal Kingdom Pirates might take the lead with this!
@tedxtr got lynched! He was
Monkey D. Luffy!
"What's up Old Man Hyo? Seems you didn't had enough this game?"
In this quite day we will remember Hyo's last will, that poor guy just wanted food, but the staff let him starve to death.

@Gambit got lynched! He was Hyogoro!
Tedxtr was Monkey D Luffy
Gambit was Hyogoro

My though about the third scum, he gonna be Kid. The game is based on how Udon starts, probably Hyogoro aka Gambit wasn´t first a traitor/Scum but he need to find his friend(Luffy/Kid) to became one of their team.
So it make sense, the game only had two scums with the possibly of a third partie if Hyogoro would find the other scums or if Monkey D Luffy would save him. Probably the game would be over already when Kid was lynched by us before.

It was good that we take out Gambit aka Hyogoro but Kid is still free and the last scum. And Jiihad is most like the one who is the last scum, he do the same as Gambit, waiting his chance and view everything from the behind.
In my opinion neither Noctis,Law or Kiwi are Scums, so we should Lynch Jiihad here for sure.

How the game starts:
10Players
7Townies
2Scums(Luffy and Kid)
1Third Partie(Hyogoro) who could switch the sides

If my thoughs are right, Jiihad is the last scum aka Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.