[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

So any clue? How many indie, mafia and townie do you guys think?
I'm looking at most 5 scums here. 4 mafia and 1 indie or 3 maf with 2 indies. Either of those sounds most fitting for the game size.

Also, Beta makes a good note with the fake character reveals. It'd be fitting as bastard mechanic so we gotta be wary for those. I'm not exactly sure what else would consist under bastard right now.

C

Celestia

Agreed.

3 mafia is most likely the ideal number
Knowing Al the indies could be more side aligned then simple survivor. So could be town aligned, mafia aligned or a straight up murderer.
sk , jester , survivor comes to my mind

there is also more creative 3rd party roles
well maybe we should keep an eye for too much scummy to be scum

Al also likes hidden fucking mechanics.
oh shit yes hidden mechanics and probably have to do with the theme

best way is to get rid of scum in the day then

C

Celestia

I'm looking at most 5 scums here. 4 mafia and 1 indie or 3 maf with 2 indies. Either of those sounds most fitting for the game size.

Also, Beta makes a good note with the fake character reveals. It'd be fitting as bastard mechanic so we gotta be wary for those. I'm not exactly sure what else would consist under bastard right now.
- Claiming is NOT allowed. This will be a complete non claiming game. This includes character
claiming and info sharing

sk , jester , survivor comes to my mind

there is also more creative 3rd party roles
well maybe we should keep an eye for too much scummy to be scum

oh shit yes hidden mechanics and probably have to do with the theme

best way is to get rid of scum in the day then
Yeah, during the theme of this phase I can see certain characters acting as SK and certain acting towards town or mafia depending on how they're playing this out. So we could see a few odd ball roles and how players side with others.

Hidden mechanics aren't necessarily a bastard thing lol.
Says the person who was able to abuse the horrid townies :D

D

Dragomir

Agreed.

3 mafia is most likely the ideal number
Knowing Al the indies could be more side aligned then simple survivor. So could be town aligned, mafia aligned or a straight up murderer.
Al may be the coach but it doesn't mean that the game mechanics would be something that he favors. He's there for balance and to make sure that Flower's making the right decisions. We should be going by what Flower likes, not him.

did u not read the rules ?

I already said no need to discuss character or fake claim cuz it's not allowed
True but flavour gives us an idea of what sort of layout we might have here. We have the people trying to rescue rukia, those trying to execute her and others who during this time have their own agenda which indicates where they'll lean to when it comes to how those players will side.

I did read the rules. I'm not talking about fake claims but the role reveals when somebody dies. They could misleading. That's what I and Beta(I think) meant.
Yes they can. A mod can partially modify a role or even entirely to confuse the game. There's even a possibility the mod sends fake Role PMs to the players or some.

Status
Not open for further replies.