[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

We were more talking about the game layout based on theme then actual who would be who, no claiming or not, figuring out how many we can be up against is helpful. You're to dismissive of flavour just because no claiming.

As for MDL, nothing really, Rej's eagerness to lynch someone for protecting Rukia is suspect though.
Could you elaborate on what makes it suspect?

I swear all the theme talk gave me a headache

I am lost here and don't care to check the characters on wiki since no claiming

So what did u guys who aware of the theme conclude on mdl ?
From what I've read they've mostly been talking about the general layout of the game and determining how many are in a role and who would be categorized in such roles.

Nothing much on MDL from me.

What the hell is a town and mafia-aligned survivor? I've never heard of these terms in my entire life before. Last I checked, survivor was just indie.
Town/Mafia aligned survivors are survivors that can only win with either a certain person dead, be it mafia or town or with one faction or the other. Rare but they do exist. Generally they can't do anything during the night but turtle and need to use the lynch and allying with others to get their way.

C

Celestia

We were more talking about the game layout based on theme then actual who would be who, no claiming or not, figuring out how many we can be up against is helpful. You're to dismissive of flavour just because no claiming.

As for MDL, nothing really, Rej's eagerness to lynch someone for protecting Rukia is suspect though.
It cuz i don't know shit about it :3
But with game ongoing info will unfold eventually

@Rej mentioned in one of his early posts about mafia converting one of the town
Is it related to the theme cuz that idea is odd one to think of

D

Dragomir

Town/Mafia aligned survivors are survivors that can only win with either a certain person dead, be it mafia or town or with one faction or the other. Rare but they do exist. Generally they can't do anything during the night but turtle and need to use the lynch and allying with others to get their way.
Oh, I've heard of those but I don't think they're called a town/mafia-aligned survivor. They're savages iirc.

I looked it up and this what they actually are.
Things can be changed though, those are just guidelines but with a town aligned survivor there is probably some sort of offsetting role in the 3rds.

Well i never saw before mafia converting others
So idk him mentioning this out of nowhere and u saying it is not related is weird ...
It can happen just highly unlikely in this game.

D

Dragomir

Things can be changed though, those are just guidelines but with a town aligned survivor there is probably some sort of offsetting role in the 3rds.

It can happen just highly unlikely in this game.
Ok, but stop calling it a town-aligned survivor when it isn't one. It's bothering me :kriwhat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I assume, it's the same for a mafia-aligned survivor. So yes, Rukia being a town-aligned survivor makes sense if the Ryoka are also town.
and if the Ryoka are mafia, then what does it make Rukia? got my point finally? sorry for absence
I still think Ryoka are mafia, cuz the Royka defeat the Shinigami Captains before the stuff with Aizen happens so if they want to save Rukia from an execution, then it makes the Ryoka mafia in my eyes with an additional objective of saving Rukia, which is either a hidden mechanic or player.
And since the Shinigami Captains want to execute Rukia for being a traitor it makes sense for Rukia to be not white-listed in a universe where the Shinigami Captains are town.
That's why I clash with Beta, he follows the opposite ideology about this setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.