[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rej is not mafia in my opinion. TAC wanted to lynch him too blatantly to be buddies. Read my previous post mate, that's why I'm certain TAC was not town.

It has to be MDL the scum, doesn't surprise me he is going after Rej.
Okay I get your view on MDL and Rej, though I'm not sold on that yet or TAC being mafia. I do understand he was trying to hard to push the captains as town when odds are there are more then enough townies among ryoko and rukia rescuers, but then how do you explain the Rej/Cel thing TAC was doing before he got modkilled?

Okay I get your view on MDL and Rej, though I'm not sold on that yet or TAC being mafia. I do understand he was trying to hard to push the captains as town when odds are there are more then enough townies among ryoko
Very simple, he started his phase susing Rej all of a sudden and Celestia for her lack of reads and interest in the game. Per se odd and non-articulated reasons. Now he then voted Rej. I feel his intent was to get an easy lynch.

His theory about factions implied a lie and so he was not town. Now indie or mafia, but looking at his interactions and posts my guess is more the second.

Regardless, looking at MDL's slip, all is very clear to me right now. It is simply not possible that this guy was guessing something like that when this game implies bastard mechanics and contemplating manga logic is just sterile fluff.

We should just lynch MDL and call it a day. I can even take responsibility upon what I'm doing.

Okay I get your view on MDL and Rej, though I'm not sold on that yet or TAC being mafia. I do understand he was trying to hard to push the captains as town when odds are there are more then enough townies among ryoko and rukia rescuers, but then how do you explain the Rej/Cel thing TAC was doing before he got modkilled?
Going by TAC's theory he focused a lot on Ryoka by the way. He definitely wanted to establish townity on Ryoka faction when they are clearly the mafia instead.

This also makes me believe he was more of a mafia than an indie.

See ces game isn't scummy. If I had to chose between rej and ces then it would be rej for playing like a scum

But my whole point was that it's possible that tac got some info on her making him act like that...

Why?

In last game I had info on tac that he is scum on night one...but on day 2 I tried to put sus on him but had nothing much to say as I was claim restricted. On the same day I opted to vote rej after playa made a valid point and round up votes against him and rej turned out to be scum and on next day I voted tac.

That's why I am picking some weird Vibes From tac here....

This isn't some random stuff. He was trying to convey something here.

We need to Know his faction no matter what....

1)Tac wasnt trolling

2) I checked all his posts.. nothing was found which speaks of post Restrictions

3) possible and if yes then we have to Lynch ces

4)in this scenario there are two possibilities...

A) if he was scum then pushing this Hard to portray some as sus could only mean ces is indie. I doubt mafia would act like this just to put townie under the bus while voting for rej

B) she was townie but with good abilties that threatened him like she can't be lynched

To me, it's simple....

Tac if townie was trying to give us hints (unless he is totally stupid) and since we can't claim then by emphasising so much on her he was trying to send message to us invesitagted her in some way at night....
Your theroy is my theory as well. So go ahead and vote on it bud.

I'm back buddies

TAC was not town, I have no doubt.

In his theory he had claimed that Shinigami didn't want to kill Rukia and was sure of it. That's not possible unless he was Shinigami or a lier.

Just like @All_Red enlightened last phase.

We should look at his interactions in the game here and see how whomever he talked with reacted. He seemed eager to lynch both @Celestia and @Rej this phase, which is something we should look at. Weird how he sus'ed Cel so much, yet only proceeded voting Rej.

I don't understand why All_Red is voting out Cel despite such situation though, funnily. Unless she believes his sus on Cel was only a shenanigan meant to stir confusion.
Look here old sport.
TAC was a for sure scum read until he threw away his entire life with his suspicion on Cel. Unless your willing to tell me, a mafia, in no direct threat of a lynch, would throw away their life just to eliminate a townie role. Assuming this game is a 3 - 1 -12 or something along those lines, this move would only hurt mafia. What would mafia gain from this? If you can answer me this question, with a reasonable answer, I will switch my vote to someone else that suspicious.

My reads so far:

Cel - TAC's mod-kill might be a confirmation of his suspicion on Cel on being scum.

If Cel is town. Then that means TAC is scum. And Vice Versa

If TAC is town, that means his theory can also be trusted meaning
- Denim
- Monkey D Luffy
town lean

If TAC is scum, his theory is indeed a Ryoka faction lie, meaning
- Denim
-Monkey D Luffy
would scum lean.

These two players because they at least from their posts have been seemingly defending or pro Ryoka being a townie faction (as well as supporting TAC's theory the most)

My Point: Cel lynch will give us information on TAC's role in this game. This is why it is crucial for a Cel lynch rather then a Rej lynch.

Look here old sport.
TAC was a for sure scum read until he threw away his entire life with his suspicion on Cel. Unless your willing to tell me, a mafia, in no direct threat of a lynch, would throw away their life just to eliminate a townie role. Assuming this game is a 3 - 1 -12 or something along those lines, this move would only hurt mafia. What would mafia gain from this? If you can answer me this question, with a reasonable answer, I will switch my vote to someone else that suspicious.
I don't feel like TAC had invested Celestia. No clear sign of that. Maybe in the hypotethical scenario she is mafia it could be that TAC sus'ed her to stir confusion, but then totally forgot about her voting Rej out of mystery, just after the wagon on Rej had gotten strong.

As you see the wagon on Rej was strong before TAC voted him out, so TAC augmenting it to me implies that the two are strictly not part of the same faction, or that TAC was attempting a very risky and unnecessary bussing, because there was still enough ground for Rej to save himself. I would exclude the bussing matter, yet Drago is insisting on it (weirdly).

My reads so far:

Cel - TAC's mod-kill might be a confirmation of his suspicion on Cel on being scum.

If Cel is town. Then that means TAC is scum. And Vice Versa

If TAC is town, that means his theory can also be trusted meaning
- Denim
- Monkey D Luffy
town lean

If TAC is scum, his theory is indeed a Ryoka faction lie, meaning
- Denim
-Monkey D Luffy
would scum lean.

These two players because they at least from their posts have been seemingly defending or pro Ryoka being a townie faction (as well as supporting TAC's theory the most)

My Point: Cel lynch will give us information on TAC's role in this game. This is why it is crucial for a Cel lynch rather then a Rej lynch.
I really doubt host modkilled TAC because he was hinting something.

I personally didn't catch any hint. Did you? I don't feel like he patently hinted to have invested her.

On the other hand he was using very harsh tone, maybe that could of been the reason.

Also you should know that the lie is there. No way TAC is town, only indie is still debatable. I don't think an indie would invest Cel if you asked me.

I don't feel like TAC had invested Celestia. No clear sign of that. Maybe in the hypotethical scenario she is mafia it could be that TAC sus'ed her to stir confusion, but then totally forgot about her voting Rej out of mystery, just after the wagon on Rej had gotten strong.

As you see the wagon on Rej was strong before TAC voted him out, so TAC augmenting it to me implies that the two are strictly not part of the same faction, or that TAC was attempting a very risky and unnecessary bussing, because there was still enough ground for Rej to save himself. I would exclude the bussing matter, yet Drago is insisting on it (weirdly).
Its very funny how you so so easly dismiss any idea that TAC had a brain. Your saying that TAC is scum and that he voted Cel to just stir up confusion, while he really wanted to lynch Rej?
Does this make sense to you? Because it doesn't to me. Not to mention its ignoring the fact that he got Modkilled for something he did.

@All_Red My stronger read is that TAC was simply pinpointing fallacies on players hoping to move some waters, basically a way to pick the daily lynch.
This thoery has no evidence. He wasn't doing anything like that the day before or this day. Infact this DP he just voted Rej while slipping hints to his invest on Cel. No pinpoint fallacies like you state he did.

I really doubt host modkilled TAC because he was hinting something.

I personally didn't catch any hint. Did you? I don't feel like he patently hinted to have invested her.

On the other hand he was using very harsh tone, maybe that could of been the reason.

Also you should know that the lie is there. No way TAC is town, only indie is still debatable. I don't think an indie would invest Cel if you asked me.
You keep avoiding the main thing here that got me suspect Cel.

TAC was modkilled. Why?
This, is not a valid reason. As harsh tone is not breaking any game rules. But you know what is? Role claiming. You got any explanation for why he was mod-killed other then him role claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.