Versus Battle Garou vs Bang

Garou would eat him alive. High Mid diff at worst.

Bang's age really depletes him here. And here Garou is tremendously more physically stronger and both the water and wind martial arts. His stats, technique and stamina are far above Bang. He has no chance

S

Shuyaku

Garou would eat him alive. High Mid diff at worst.

Bang's age really depletes him here. And here Garou is tremendously more physically stronger and both the water and wind martial arts. His stats, technique and stamina are far above Bang. He has no chance
Bang's water stream fist is still superior technique wise, Abandonment would outright overpower Garou momentarily, but it's not putting him down, he even has a strange regeneration ability at this point. Way too much for an old man to get through.

Even back in the forest fight Bang was surprised at how much Garou could tank while in a near death state, imagine that shit now.

Bang's water stream fist is still superior technique wise, Abandonment would outright overpower Garou momentarily, but it's not putting him down, he even has a strange regeneration ability at this point. Way too much for an old man to get through.

Even back in the forest fight Bang was surprised at how much Garou could tank while in a near death state, imagine that shit now.
Abandonment ? The thing Fubuki did for him. I doubt that would let him overpower Current Garou.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
According to Darkshine, Bang beat the shit outta him but didnt scratch him so Bang should initially get the better of Garou but would be unable to do any real damage. Of course, Garou would grow in the middle of the fight and beat Bang's ass. I say mid diff.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

I agree the Bang water skills are still more accurate and stronger than Garou's one, and Bang still doesn't show everything in the manga, with abandonment he will peak. But I think Garou will win this : Garou is impossible to put down except with an overwhelming strength right off the bat : Tatsumaki giving it all immediately will erase him currently but if you let Garou fight and tank and fight again you won't put him down. Garou can tank for hours and hours.

And Garou has now huge stats : with his strength he can clash against Darkshine, he is crazy fast, and has water and wind skills.

Even with abandonment Bang won't be really far ahead from him. So Garou will manage to clash with all out Bang and while on the loosing end in the begining, bit by bit will overpower him and beat him.

(Ivy avy nice choice ^^)

S

Shuyaku

I agree the Bang water skills are still more accurate and stronger than Garou's one, and Bang still doesn't show everything in the manga, with abandonment he will peak. But I think Garou will win this : Garou is impossible to put down except with an overwhelming strength right off the bat : Tatsumaki giving it all immediately will erase him currently but if you let Garou fight and tank and fight again you won't put him down. Garou can tank for hours and hours.

And Garou has now huge stats : with his strength he can clash against Darkshine, he is crazy fast, and has water and wind skills.

Even with abandonment Bang won't be really far ahead from him. So Garou will manage to clash with all out Bang and while on the loosing end in the begining, bit by bit will overpower him and beat him.

(Ivy avy nice choice ^^)
I’m curious how Bang’s abandonment will play out in the manga. That’s the only reason i’m not 100% sure Coke man wins. But the guy can easily keep going after getting his ribcage nuked by Darky and later regenerated from another of Darkshine’s full power attacks, good luck to Bang dishing out more power than that.