Versus Battle Garou vs Suiryu

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Assuming Garou didnt evolve mid fight :

I think Suiryu will win against early Garou : Garou was already strong and can beat a S class but Tank top was just brute strength and he was easy to read for Garou even if Tank top was stronger (sheer strength). Suiryu is S class level (low) he is physically strong and has great techniques too. Suiryu for the win.

For the second battle I think they are more or less equal. Garou learnt from fights with Metal Bat, whatchdog man, and the A class heroes.
Garou Stats were now improved and his techniques too (against weapons, bullets, animal moves etc).
I see them equal but Garou techniques are meant to deflect so he can maybe deflect Suiryu techniques but more over I think Garou's will and tenacity will alway grant him the win against someone at his level. And Suiryu has not the best will in history.
Garou win this very high diff maybe extreme.

Current manga Garou is likely too much of a beast : he fought against reaper and bug, h learnt Bomb techniques (iron cutting) he destroyed reaper, he fought low goons, fought Rover, and fought Orochi. He learnt a lot and became a total beast.
At this point I think he mid diff Suiryu if not less. Garou after Orochi fight when he recovered destroyed PPP.

Cloest we'll get to an actual fight from them. They were evenly matched as expected with Garou glitching out of the game due to his speed lol
Feel that proves that Suiryu and Garou would tie in a fight as both were holding back and Suiryu can get as fast as Garou. Though Semi-Monster Garou or while he is growing Suiryu get beaten down as well by Awakening Garou to boot.

S

Shuyaku

Feel that proves that Suiryu and Garou would tie in a fight as both were holding back and Suiryu can get as fast as Garou. Though Semi-Monster Garou or while he is growing Suiryu get beaten down as well by Awakening Garou to boot.
Suiryu gets dispacthed by the iron cutting fist. Season 2 garou is a solid debate but i still feel Suiryu has no chance at actually winning especially if it comes down to a battle of attrition.

Suiryu gets dispacthed by the iron cutting fist. Season 2 garou is a solid debate but i still feel Suiryu has no chance at actually winning especially if it comes down to a battle of attrition.
That's why I said he could lose more to Semi-Monster Garou who changing slowly into monster after being bloodied, bandaged, and so on and more so with Awakening Garou, but Normal Garou would be either way or tie since both are prodigies in their own feel and can learn from their defeats as doubt we see last of Suiryu and he can come back stronger if he training again after experience with Saitama. Have to see how he is work later in story and One and Murata will bring him back.