General & Others Garp Believed Any of Ryokygyu or Fujitora Could Have Handled the Big Mom and Kaido Issue

Well, Kizaru offered to handle the Kaido/Big Mom situation and the deciding factor in Sakazuki stopping him was their lack of knowledge about the strenght of the Wano forces.

You could even go back in the past to Roger/Shiki and Sengoku being assigned to the case and sent, even complaining about an enthusiastic Garp (since there is Roger lol) who decides to come as well (Sengoku tells him that this is not his call).

So yeah, in an hypothetical scenario, Issho or Greenbull could have been sent.

If i wanna wank Kaidou and BM then i can also interpret "Any force" = marines as a whole. Its unclear what force he means anw
Yea no you can't.
Any force clearly doesn't mean the entire forces.
In the French translation it's even translated as "any person/individual", we'd need to check the raw to get a more accurate view on this, but this definitely isn't giving off the idea that Garp means sending the entire force present at the Reverie.

If i wanna wank Kaidou and BM then i can also interpret "Any force" = marines as a whole. Its unclear what force he means anw
It's obvious what force he means. The Gorosei also talked about the Yonkou, Admirals and Marco with the rest of the WBP's being the only ones able to stop BB. You think they would talk about random fodder?
Only the Admirals can stop the Yonkou.

Heh Garp also claimed he would have killed Sakazuki and I quite doubt he would of managed but I can say to his defence he was pretty enraged so not on his best rationale.

Regardless I can see Kizaru having a serious shot, not as much the other two for now, of course it depends on which Big Mom we are on about, chances to exploit her are there if playing smart.

:myman:
How does it feel that 3 vets + Sabo made 2 Admirals look pathetic?
Fuji still bandaged after days

Kaido alone takes down 5 high tiers + 4 mid tiers mid diff but 2 Admirals can't easily no/low diff Savo & 3 vets
Mera trained Sabo with his flame form goes tough on Fuji's gravity. Overall he's obviously weaker, but still definitely one of his worst match ups.
Add that a guy like Kaido with insane durability is very well fit for group fights. 5 high tier gunslinger could possibly kill Prime Garp for all I know, but Prime Garp still can give Kaido a run for his money.
Addtionally they most likely couldn't go all out right next to Mariejoa. Means that if the admiral's S-class firepower is restricted to base moves, they probably aren't anywhere near their all out performance.
Morley coming from the ground, Karasu turning into ravens, Lindbergh flying around spaming range attacks and whatever Belo Betty does sounds unproportional annoying for a group of relatively much weaker characters.

And it's not like the admirals were defeated or anything. In the end they still were fending those guys off afterall.
Not too ridiculous, when Mera Sabo can bruise Fujitora, who was most likely restricted.

Thus the admirals are obviously still able to atleast hold off the yonks, which Garp rightfully indicated in this panel.