Powers & Abilities Gear 4th = king of hell and ifrit jambe

I still give Luffy the edge in g4. The weird thing is Oda never shows that Luffy is clearly using ryou or adcoc in g4. Just regular haki. If he's using ryou or adcoc then he mid diffs Sanji and Zoro.

King of Hell appeared right before G5 on the same arc. ACoC is essential for zoros King of Hell while Sanji needs CoA and Exoskeleton for ifrit. I would say ifrit is more of a g4 than koh. KoH is closer to G5. Since in both modes ACoC is amplifying the damage output.

You also need to remember that zoro doesn‘t even need forms such as luffy to be deadly.

King of Hell appeared right before G5 on the same arc. ACoC is essential for zoros King of Hell while Sanji needs CoA and Exoskeleton for ifrit. I would say ifrit is more of a g4 than koh. KoH is closer to G5. Since in both modes ACoC is amplifying the damage output.

You also need to remember that zoro doesn‘t even need forms such as luffy to be deadly.
Makes no sense at all, since ACoC is not a G5 exclusive and can easily be used by all Luffy forms. Luffy was even splitting skies in base.