Controversial Gear 5 doesnt have this aura, im sorry

Let G5 animation come and then talk. Bringing all anime images to talk about something that is not animated yet.
There are hundreds of fanarts of G5 that should do it justice and the overall design isnt even my point ( which naruto still mostly shits on Luffy )

And bayron mode is just 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah its ass but i was too lazy to remove it tbh

Akatsuki story line alone washes whole One Piece's world building.

One of the things I dont like about OP is that Oda wasted so much potential, the things he could have done, I mean that pure and saturated shit, that dark side mixed with his sense of humor thing.
Instead, he watered down his own 2 decades old wine so that he could lower the expectations (I like Tom & Jerry, so he gave Luffy Looney Tunes power up).
I avoid rants as much as I can, but things like this disappoint me so much, for what One Piece was and what it became after time skip.

No you cant tell me it was not about fights when we started off with something like Don Krieg, where Luffy forced his way to win, and then Arlong Park fights.

For me, it went downhill during Marineford. OP fans cant take this criticism... story of marineford was epic, but to this date I cant understand top tiers standing at the top just watching things happen.
This is where Oda became inconclusive and started to create doubts about power levels.
Maybe I dont have right words to describe it, but sth changed after MF that f#cked up One Piece.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Was just about to write this

The moment he got control of Kurama's chakra his PU looked trash

Apart from when he has that kunai in his mouth imo. That's still a cool visual at least

Kyuubi cloak with tails and bones >>> anything else
Ikr he just looks like a glow stick, zero details visible, people must have insanely low standards for design.