Character Discussion Gear4 and Kaido design is not original?! Or its got copied?!

Sorry before if someone already made this thread before. But as long as im here i never see anyone talking about this.
Back then I just played Mobile Legend game again after a long time. And what realy surprise me there is 2 skin which really similiar with Onepiece Character.
Gear4 and Kaido design just release not long time ago, but these skin i think already there before Gear4 and Kaido introduce.
There is a big chance some unknown character will be have a similiar design with some skin in this game, i will looking more if i see something interest me. Btw here some picture about this thread.
Sorry for the tag please tell me ur though :cheers:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I doubt Oda has ever watched or played anything about Mobile Legends…

Also, the character Wukong aka monkey king is pretty known in the Japanese folklore. Luffy is inspired by it, Goku is and obviously this character seems too. The same
Goes for Kaido as azure dragon.

Additionaly, before you claim it from „mobile legend“, look at League of legends „wukong“ and „Aurelian sol“.

I doubt Oda has ever watched or played anything about Mobile Legends…

Also, the character Wukong aka monkey king is pretty known in the Japanese folklore. Luffy is inspired by it, Goku is and obviously this character seems too. The same
Goes for Kaido as azure dragon.

Additionaly, before you claim it from „mobile legend“, look at League of legends „wukong“ and „Aurelian sol“.
Yeah the character is a common but thats not my point, just look at their design its really similiar.

Kaido and G4/G5 are based on Seiryu and Nio respectively, it's not copying to take inspiration from something, via that logic, Mobile Legends "copied" mythology as well

Though I will admit that the humanoid form in that image and Kaido's hybrid look pretty similar

Kaido and G4/G5 are based on Seiryu and Nio respectively, it's not copying to take inspiration from something, via that logic, Mobile Legends "copied" mythology as well

Though I will admit that the humanoid form in that image and Kaido's hybrid look pretty similar
Yeah their base character story is inspired by some other manga, Oda said it himself.
But the design for those character kinda look similiar for me.
Starting from G4 and Gatot Skin, they have similiar cross scar at their chest, some wavy scraf and those steamy stuff.
And with Kaido yeah his dragonoid from kinda look a like, but maybe if we see closer his face not really same. But then his bodybuild and the dragon from kinda same.

Yeah their base character story is inspired by some other manga, Oda said it himself.
But the design for those character kinda look similiar for me.
Starting from G4 and Gatot Skin, they have similiar cross scar at their chest, some wavy scraf and those steamy stuff.
And with Kaido yeah his dragonoid from kinda look a like, but maybe if we see closer his face not really same. But then his bodybuild and the dragon from kinda same.
Luffy has had the chest scar for over twelve years at this point, much longer than that game has existed.

As for the scarf thing around them, that's part of the mythology

Luffy has had the chest scar for over twelve years at this point, much longer than that game has existed.

As for the scarf thing around them, that's part of the mythology
Yeah if we see part by part many use those thing. But in those skin there is 3 same point. Can u give another sample that got 3 or more similiarities?

These designs are too generic to justify Oda copying them. Also, Gear Fourth was introduced before that game was even released.

If anything, we could discuss Aesop from Monster Strike sharing the same concept inspiration and execution as Big Mom:

But I can't tell which came first.

Idk if this is a troll or not 🤦🏻‍♂️

First of Gatotkaca is a myth from Indonesia, which he doesn't look anything like that skin at all so no point arguing there

Second Kaido based of Oni and Azure Dragon from Chinese myth, also Oda already draw Blue Dragon way before Mobile Legend even exist, it's to congratulate Dragon Ball

Next time maybe read One Piece Wiki and go to Trivia to see some information