GEMINI♊ APPRECIATION THREAD !

To all my gemini brothers and sister you all are awesome. I am not familiar with astrology but I have always gotten side looks when I've said my zodiac sign. Don't worry it is because we are the best. Also this reason here : There's a mythological reason for the Gemini hate.
Believe it or not, there is a mythological explanation for this. The famous twin brothers, Castor and Pollux, were identical in every way — except for the fact that Castor was the mortal son of King Tynfarus and Pollux was the immortal son of Zeus. (Fun fact: Gemini is Latin for "twins".) When Castor was killed in battle during the Trojan War because Pollux's attention accidentally drifted away from defending him, Pollux was consumed with grief and guilt and begged his father Zeus to immortalize Castor to reside in the heavens throughout time with him. Zeus allowed them to split their time in the heavens and in the Underworld.

In other words, people are scared of the twin star because they can live in different realms: the Underworld and the heavens. How can one trust a person who is able to laugh with the sinners and cry with the saints? However, the ability to transcend between worlds is actually a gift. It allows Gemini the ability to see and comprehend different perspectives on matters, urging the dualistic sign to always have an open mind.
. Keep being awesome!!!