Speculations Genbu Orochi/Fukurokujo incoming ?

We all know Oda's love to incorporate real world mythology into the OPverse. He done this many of times, adding many legendary creatures within this world. However currently Oda has been using Japanse Mythology....as you know Wanokuni is based in Japan.

We can see this by:
- Seiryu
- Yamato no Orochi
- Black Maria's Yokai crew
- Numbers
- Other different creatures in Wano

The Seiryu ( Azure Dragon ) in particular, having such a big role....as the arc's antagonist, is something not to overlook.

With the high possibility of Yamato being the Byakko ( White Tiger ), their is an obvious theme of the 4 symbols of Japan going on here.

These symbols are:

- Seiryu ( Blue Dragon )
- Byakko ( White Tiger )
- Suzaku ( Red Bird )
- Genbu ( Black Turtle )

Now why do I believe Orochi/Fukurokujo is the Genbu.....

Mostly always the Genbu is potrayed as a snake on top of a turtle....

And we all know that their is only one snake in Wano so far.....being Orochi.

Then we also have the issue of Orochi always relying on the abilities of his surbordinates...

Being able to harness extreme loyalty from several characters within the show.... and most currently as of now being Fukurokujo. All of these show a type of parasitic relationship, in which Orochi benefits on the abilities of his surbordinates...

Orochi also seems to have been losing more and more heads after each kill. Sooner or later, he'll be left with one head. This would then perfectly form the snake in the Genbu mythology.

Now why do I believe Fukurokujo, is the Black Turtle ?

Genbu's have ability to travel to the land of the dead. Fukurokuju is also a Japanese myth about a God who bring people back to life.... Both very similar

Plus the Turtle in the Genbu and Fukurokuju both symbolise Longevity in Japanese myth. Again very Similar.

Lastly, Fukurokuju's kimino has a turtle shell-like pattern

Plus I don't think Oda would like to skip on the whole.....Ninja Turtle pun lol.

Fukurokujo could easily have an Ancient Turtle DF, and when Orochi goes on top of him....they would then form the Genbu.
Post automatically merged:

Someone reply:chopoff:

Last edited: