General & Others General Anime Thread

Don't know why they'd include the sanji stuff tbqh lol. The killer/zoro cut has potential. Other than that... yeah we'll have to see....
Zoro cutting prometheus doesn't look terribly animated but the direction and colours during the action make it feel more stylish than it actually is, which is a positive in my book.

If the animation is only okay but is saved by the direction having really cool idea's I'd be fine with that.

I wonder how they'll transition to the Sanji stuff.

Zoro cutting prometheus doesn't look terribly animated but the direction and colours during the action make it feel more stylish than it actually is, which is a positive in my book.

If the animation is only okay but is saved by the direction having really cool idea's I'd be fine with that.

I wonder how they'll transition to the Sanji stuff.
I'll trust Koyama with the transition for now. Hopefully he handles that, since he seemingly boarded the sanji stuff. I definetly think he's in charge of the first half. Doubt they would put the sanji things in the B part. I agree on the Zoro cut with prometheus, if they are smart and board it right with speedlines and such, they can get away with it. But not with kaido's thunder bagua in the beginning imo. That needs a really good sense of speed, hit & impact. Same with Zoro and killers attack in the end.

I'll trust Koyama with the transition for now. Hopefully he handles that, since he seemingly boarded the sanji stuff. I definetly think he's in charge of the first half. Doubt they would put the sanji things in the B part. I agree on the Zoro cut with prometheus, if they are smart and board it right with speedlines and such, they can get away with it. But not with kaido's thunder bagua in the beginning imo. That needs a really good sense of speed, hit & impact. Same with Zoro and killers attack in the end.
The Zoro and Killer stuff looks like it could be alright(it may be the most "sakuga part of the episode", but I do wonder where we are actually going to end the episode off at.

The 1017 preview is probably going to be the thing to look most forward to.

The Zoro and Killer stuff looks like it could be alright(it may be the most "sakuga part of the episode", but I do wonder where we are actually going to end the episode off at.

The 1017 preview is probably going to be the thing to look most forward to.
theyll definetly gonna end it off on the face off. just before the kong gun. when the 3 lads stand in front of kaido