General & Others General Anime Thread

I enjoyed the anime version of the Red Scabbards vs Kaido so I'm happy to see returning faces from that episode
Also it seems like there're quite a few animators working on One Piece for the first time? Welcome surprise to see someone who worked on Netflix Castlevania too

I enjoyed the anime version of the Red Scabbards vs Kaido so I'm happy to see returning faces from that episode
Also it seems like there're quite a few animators working on One Piece for the first time? Welcome surprise to see someone who worked on Netflix Castlevania too
Yes. Riooo, kazooma & fuma tashiro are new on OP. (Especially riooo is cool to see!)
Kamille Areopagita, Yen BM & 0nepeach are known for working on Castlevania and/or other western anime occasionally. (In Kamille's case, OP has been her only jp anime experience so far)

And yes! Nicely spotted. Nearly the entire 1004 crew is back with the exception of Vincent Chanzard & Saurabh Singh. Though both of thrm usually do not announce their participation prior to the airing, so they may be on it too.

Other than that, this is really is the entire 1004 crew + 6 more lol.
And those are just the publicly known ones. I'm sure there will be 1 2 3 more that we don't know of yet

W

Wolverine

We see dragon blaze 1017 right or 1018?

I am curious about dragon blaze did zoro miss that attack or kaido dodged maybe anime make that clear

1017: Big Barrage of Skill! The Worst Generation Onslaught!
1018: Kaido Laughs! Four Emperors VS The New Generation!
1019: Tama's Secret Plan! Operation Kibi Dango
1020: Sanji Screams! SOS Echoes Throughout The Island
1017 20 pages until end of 1002
and title of 1020 is content of ch 1005

it seems they will adapt more pages

@AwakenedCabbage

Hello. Inside the anime, Sengoku Buddha says that rocks was Roger's biggest enemy, and inside the manga he says the same(viz translation), but inside the English subtitle of the anime he wrote the strongest enemy. Also yesterday, the second song of uta was released for the red film, they used the word that is used for the strongest, but in the translation on YouTube, they wrote invincible. Would you please tell me about these translations? Which is right and which is wrong?